Clayton: Most interesting team so far? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clayton: Most interesting team so far?

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
The Dolphins. They cut seven veterans to get under the cap, including three starting offensive linemen. They should come out with four new starters on the offensive line who will all be 26-years-old or younger. They added Reggie Howard as a high paid third cornerback now that it appears Sam Madison will take a pay cut to stay as the starter. The most intriguing moves, though, were at quarterback. Jay Fiedler stays, but A.J. Feeley comes over from Philadelphia to try to beat him out as the starter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1753998

Good interesting or bad interesting....

Dolphins slogan for '04....WAIT AND SEE

"Interesting"???

Interesting because nobody knows what the hell is going on down here!!!. That's my take on Clayton's article. It has nothing to do with the players we've added. We're out in the desert with no mirage in sight....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
"Interesting"???

Interesting because nobody knows what the hell is going on down here!!!. That's my take on Clayton's article. It has nothing to do with the players we've added. We're out in the desert with no mirage in sight....

PHINZ RULE!!!
OMG...please. The sky is falling! Posts like these are ridiculous. :rolleyes:

We're not even an entire week into free agency and you're screaming gloom and doom. Rick already brought Woody and Tait in. They walked. If the player doesn't want to sign, what is Rick supposed to do, hold them hostage? He did the best he could, and ultimately, it's the player's decision where he wants to play.

So yeah, Rick doesn't know what the hell he's doing. He gutted almost the entire OL, and he doesn't realize that we need more lineman to fill the void. I guess he'll just close his eyes for the rest of the FA period and draft day and just randomnly select names out of a hat. We're doomed. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by aquaattak
Good interesting or bad interesting....

Dolphins slogan for '04....WAIT AND SEE

Hey it worked for Trekk, he got the princess, all we're asking for is the SB. :D

"Interesting"???

PHINZ RULE!!!

Make that FOUR threads ... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dolfan954

OMG...please. The sky is falling! Posts like these are ridiculous. :rolleyes:

We're not even an entire week into free agency and you're screaming gloom and doom. Rick already brought Woody and Tait in. They walked. If the player doesn't want to sign, what is Rick supposed to do, hold them hostage? He did the best he could, and ultimately, it's the player's decision where he wants to play.

Woody never came. Tait was disgusted with S. Florida as a potencial home. Instead he chose Chicago, one of the most miserable places in the United States. Great place to raise a family though!!....:lol: :lol:

I'm sure he'll get along great with the Bears fans too. They're only the biggest group cry babies in the NFL, and one of the most critical as well....

On top of that. They've got no RB, no QB, and no WR's worth mentioning. Great decision on Tait's part!!!....:lol: :lol:

I respect Rick for what he's trying to do, but there more to it than just trying IMO. You've got to prove yourself in this business, and thus far the only thing he's proven is that he knows how to cut average players...

If we can add Coleman / Brown I'll feel better. Right now however, I'm not very impressed. Hell, I could have cut Ruddy / Perry / and Nails....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:pirate:

Woody never came. Tait was disgusted with S. Florida as a potencial home. Instead he chose Chicago, one of the most miserable places in the United States. Great place to raise a family though!!....:lol: :lol:

I'm sure he'll get along great with the Bears fans too. They're only the biggest group cry babies in the NFL, and one of the most critical as well....

On top of that. They've got no RB, no QB, and no WR's worth mentioning. Great decision on Tait's part!!!....:lol: :lol:

I respect Rick for what he's trying to do, but there more to it than just trying IMO. You've got to prove yourself in this business, and thus far the only thing he's proven is that he knows how to cut average players...

If we can add Coleman / Brown I'll feel better. Right now however, I'm not very impressed. Hell, I could have cut Ruddy / Perry / and Nails....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:pirate:
We know Woody never came. They still knew what our offer was because there's phones, fax machines, e-mail, etc., and if he didn't want to come down here, again....what were we supposed to do? Give him an offer he won't refuse?

He hasn't proven himself? Wayne is a billionaire and has been successful in business for many years, so if he says Rick was the most qualified, I'll take his opinion over yours (and mine for that matter) anyday. But of course, all Rick does is cut average players. :rolleyes: He had NOTHING to do with bringing Ricky Williams here...as well as Randy McMichael, Chris Chambers, Wade Smith...not to mention that he also solidified our secondary, and I don't care what anyone says...the best move he's made this offseason so far outside of signing Jeno James is NOT grossly overpaying for Woody.

Have you ever been to Chicago? It is a great city. Where did he say he was disgusted with S. Florida?

This is a joke, right? Given the tone of your posts, you must be trying to take the title away from the Bears fans all by yourself....

We should be the team listed as feeling the most jilted. We got jilted by two of the top lineman in the league.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

He hasn't proven himself? Wayne is a billionaire and has been successful in business for many years, so if he says Rick was the most qualified, I'll take his opinion over yours (and mine for that matter) anyday.

You have a valid argument.
However, Wayne the billionaire has admitted that he truly does not know who's opinion to trust when it comes to what has been the weak link on this team. That was the whole reason he wanted to bring Dan Marino into the fold remember? He needed someone with football knowledge that wasn't a part of the Wann-Speil team to give him an objective opinion on what or who was the problem with this team.

This is a valid counterpoint to your argument.
Wayne trusting Wann-Speil dosen't mean it's right and it seems that not even Wayne knows if he should trust them anymore.

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Have you ever been to Chicago? It is a great city. Where did he say he was disgusted with S. Florida?

This is a joke, right? Given the tone of your posts, you must be trying to take the title away from the Bears fans all by yourself....

yes, I have been to Chicago....twice. I like the downtown area, but beyond the outskirts, it's all trash IMO....

The Bears fans???...Oh yes, I know all about them. For the most part, they are egotistical jerks IMO. They think they're sh*t doesn't stink, and have been known to be a very critical group of their Bears over the last decade of losing....

He chose the Bears over the Phinz because he didn't like Miami, or the thought of bringing up a family in S. Florida. Nothing more. The contract was there, but his heart wasn't. Now instead of basking in the sunshine, he'll freeze his a$$ off....

All for the family. I sure hope he got some serious love from Mrs. Tait over his decision, because next year at this time she'll be filing for divorce!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:fire:

Back
Top Bottom