Clayton... Saban | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clayton... Saban

yea, i agree... i think campbell will be the second best Qb in this draft.

I think if we get either Campbell or McPherson somewhere in the draft that we will have a great quaterback prospect on our hands that could be our franchise quaterback.

His Dudeness said:
with this new stuff that has come to light, where john clayton says we'll take Edwards.. i don't buy it... I think saban just wants Cleveland to pony up another 2nd round draft pick (like they did last year to get winslow)... and i think cleveland will do it. since, they don't need runningback, so they have no use for brown, caddy, benson... they're hell bent on getting smith/ edwards.

this would be a sweetheart deal if we play it cool.

I agree. I think as long as they fear that we're taking Edwards, we're trading with them. I sure hope they do. It would be sweet for us.

This is all just a smokescreen. I think we need to take a RB. Ronnie Brown is who I think would help us the most. However, I don't think I'd be disappointed with any of the top players in the draft this year.

We aren't getting mcpherson or Campbell. Period.

David Greene is also a waste of time.

Alex Smith at QB, or forget about it and be mediocre still.

SN1P3R said:
if we get Braylon Edwards i bet we trade for Henry,Alexander, or James. this will not be a bad scenario.

Or.................. it could me the dreadlocked one is returning as has been rumored. Or we take Arrington or Faison in rd 2.

armyfinfan said:
If we traded to 3 and picked up a 2nd then we could threaten to pick Williams and still maybe trade with minny to pick up another 2nd or theyre first. Or maybe another team with 2 firsts

Now this is a GREAT scenario! Saban would be the MAN if he could pull this off. Probably the best scenario I've heard yet, with a realistic chance of it happening.

I agree. If the FIns can get a 2nd rounder for swapping with Cleveland, this would be a coup.

Back
Top Bottom