Cleo Lemon to San Diego? Seems logical | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cleo Lemon to San Diego? Seems logical

We're going to give up a third-string QB who has played decent and for whom we gave up a sixth-round pick, so that we can have a roster spot for an even smaller guy who has never taken a preseason snap at the position? Come on...

dorsaroll156 said:
why dont we keep lemon.hes done ok in the pre season.why bring back feeley.we already know what he brings to the table:nono:

'
Guy, I know you're not saying to bring back Feeley. But the words 'bring back' and 'Feeley' in the same sentence is enough to make me want to stick an ice pick through my left eye!!!!
Feeley should be arrested for trying to impersonate a football player.

BigScuingili said:
He ****ing blows period...I'm glad some of you got to see this clown play a little and show you that he isn't anything special.

Who are you talking about Cleo or A.J?

Pompy said:
A.J. Feeley just got cut from San Diego and Coach Saban wants to keep Vick and train him as a QB. Do you see where I am going with this? Cleo Lemon who knows San Diego system and they like him would seem logical to go back as a back-up to Rivers considering they only have Whitehurst(Rookie) as a back-up. What do you think?

Your weird. Crazy conspiracy SPECULATOR.
You must be bored..

Mr. Day said:
I would trade Cleo for a fourth round pick. If San Diego doesn't come up with that, then let them suffer.

Do you really think SD would give away a 4th for a 3rd string (IF) QB that we shipped out?

On top of that, AJ Smith looks at draft picks as gold - that's how he builds.

L.T.21 said:
Do you really think SD would give away a 4th for a 3rd string (IF) QB that we shipped out?

On top of that, AJ Smith looks at draft picks as gold - that's how he builds.

he took possesion of Feeley...we have every reason to think he might take him back at a loss....:goof:

cnc66 said:
he took possesion of Feeley...we have every reason to think he might take him back at a loss....:goof:

LMAO! :sidelol: Very true...

But then again we did have Brees, Rivers, Feeley - Feeley is not a bad 3rd string...but we did get a 6th Rd. pick!

SleepWithDaFish said:
Lemon for Whitehurst?
:escape:

YIKES! :-) NO WAY - Whitehurst is good..rough around the edges but boy's got arm and is smart with distribution of ball.

L.T.21 said:
YIKES! :-) NO WAY - Whitehurst is good..rough around the edges but boy's got arm and is smart with distribution of ball.

Yes I watched him play here for Clemson. I like Whitehurst. Inconsistent but I think that can be fixed. You guys got a good pick.

The real question is...how smart are the Eagles? They trade Feeley to us for a 2nd round pick, we trade him to the Chargers, and now the Chargers cut him. That means the Eagles could very well end up getting him again, how brilliant is that of them? :sidelol:

Aussiefinfan54 said:
yeah get rid of lemon he sucks. oh yeah and where are all those frickin fools that thought that lemon would be better than harrington and all that. good one guys lookk how good he is now HE SUCKS!!!! and harrington is 100 times better

I dont know what qb ur watching but cleo shows alot of promise.

As for the trading back of cleo for a 4th I dont think San Diego is gonna want to get screwed again.

Back
Top Bottom