cnnsi.com 5 toughest schedules | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cnnsi.com 5 toughest schedules

PhinDude88 said:
I like the fact that we are playing the Broncos. We almost beat the Broncos last year with what little we had and now we are much improved team. I think that we have a fair shot of beating them in week one.
Plus, we didn't have Zach Thomas and Ronnie Brown in that game.

These are the same experts that said the Chargers would be the first team ever to have the #1 pick two years in a row.....

Consistent with my opinion when members of this forum try to predict our record next season, I will say the same about the writers at SI.com or anywhere else. Why don't we wait and see first what our roster looks like. The players and the coaches ability to put them in the best position to be successful will play the biggest role in our team success as far as wins and losses. Saying we won't win until week 7 is just moronic. He basis that on what? Last years records? Get real, and get back to me when we start Training Camp when regarding an outlook on our record this upcoming season.

Let them say what they want. If the "experts" claim we'll suck, so be it. Opinions are used to make money, at least for the "experts". You guys/gals need to realize that the "experts" opinion have no bearing on life at all. IGNORE THEM!

fearthefins said:
week 3 against carolina is a W
Don't start that crap! I'm having flashbacks to the old "Week 1 against the Texans is a W" montra.
:shakeno:

These guys really don't get it. We're going to MURDER Denver in Miami week one. The run D will be there this time and it will make things horrible for Denver's O.

that cnnsi article was bad like i posted they said you guys were 2-14 last yr.,,,,

"The team that should offer a break, the 2-14 Dolphins, actually beat them last year and now has Nick Saban, the one coach who knows Belichick better than anyone."

He doesn't even know what our record was last year. Can't listen to this guy.

Jaj said:
These guys really don't get it. We're going to MURDER Denver in Miami week one. The run D will be there this time and it will make things horrible for Denver's O.

Not only our run D. But Saban's D! :yes:

we will win our first game, Denver has NEVER beaten us in Miami!!

GO FINS!! :fire:

i predict miami wins that 1st gm too, denver will melt away in the heat...

Phin19 said:
we will win our first game, Denver has NEVER beaten us in Miami!!

GO FINS!! :fire:

Let's not really on the past. That always seems to fail. We will beat Denver because we're better and they didn't improve since last year.

Back
Top Bottom