Coach McDaniel Living the Dream | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach McDaniel Living the Dream

I am excited to see what changes McDaniel has in store for our offense this year. I am guessing we will see some things change schematically, and maybe with some player rotations to keep our stars Hill and Waddle fresher as the season wears on. Also, I think it was Kyle who said on Locked on Dolphins that McDaniel had his most success with the rushing attack in SF when he had 3 RBs in the rotation, so adding Wright may bode well for us.

He sure looks like a 5 year old kid on Christmas Day.
He does for sure! It's all great but you know what happens when you don't win. All that cool stuff becomes sh.t. Then the narrative will be he's not serious and over his skis. That's why I really liked hearing he went to Tyreek after the Chiefs game and said why are we paying you all this money? Your supposed to be the best player in the league. That gives me hope for McD as a leader.

Sure hopes he learns how to call plays this year.
You do realize that the Dolphins offense was #1 in total yards gained in 2023. It would appear by that stat that he called plays better than every other OC in the entire league.

Unfortunately he can’t also go out on the field and catch the numerous passes dropped by receivers when they were wide open. It’s also not his fault that 3 of his best offensive linemen missed a lot of the latter part of the season.

Last edited:
You do realize that the Dolphins offense was #1 in total yards gained in 2023. It would appear by that stat that he called played better than every other OC in the entire league.

Unfortunately he can’t also go out on the field and catch the numerous passes dropped by receivers when they were wide open. It’s also not his fault that 3 of his best offensive linemen missed a lot of the latter part of the season.
Seriously?? That offense but up big numbers on Denver and other weak teams like that but when facing the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens...how did it fair? On key situations McDaniel got "cute" and blew the game. 1st and 10...run...6yard gain, 2nd and 4...run...3-yard gain. 3rd and 1...pass...incomplete. 4th and 1...pass...incomplete...turnover on downs. That my friend is STUPID play calling! This is just one example of stupid crap he did all year. He's a great play designer but a lousy game manager. Hopefully he will find someone to assist him with that.

McDaniel could be the coolest MFer on planet earth, but if he doesn't win a playoff game this season that will be 3 failed seasons in a row. Tick f****** tock. We need to win right now. As Tyreek said the excuses are over.

Back
Top Bottom