Coach McDaniel Living the Dream | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach McDaniel Living the Dream

You do realize that the Dolphins offense was #1 in total yards gained in 2023. It would appear by that stat that he called played better than every other OC in the entire league.

Unfortunately he can’t also go out on the field and catch the numerous passes dropped by receivers when they were wide open. It’s also not his fault that 3 of his best offensive linemen missed a lot of the latter part of the season.
1714579848522.png

McDaniel needs to show some maturity in the role as a HC. All the stats in the world are worthless when you can't win against winning teams or when the weather is not favorable. Even taking into account the injuries late in the season, he was at times a clown when it came to the play calling. This is where I think he needs to grow the most.

View attachment 169864

McDaniel needs to show some maturity in the role as a HC. All the stats in the world are worthless when you can't win against winning teams or when the weather is not favorable. Even taking into account the injuries late in the season, he was at times a clown when it came to the play calling. This is where I think he needs to grow the most.
Glad to see someone besides just homers on here! Great and TRUTHFUL post!

Sure hopes he learns how to call plays this year.

Seriously?? That offense but up big numbers on Denver and other weak teams like that but when facing the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens...how did it fair? On key situations McDaniel got "cute" and blew the game. 1st and 10...run...6yard gain, 2nd and 4...run...3-yard gain. 3rd and 1...pass...incomplete. 4th and 1...pass...incomplete...turnover on downs. That my friend is STUPID play calling! This is just one example of stupid crap he did all year. He's a great play designer but a lousy game manager. Hopefully he will find someone to assist him with that.
Lots of other threads for your nonsense.

Don't ruin mine.

Losing Chubb was idiotic...now you can pile on! LOL
The only thing stupider than playing Chubb down 30 with a few minutes left against the Ravens (after you got Phillips injured in garbage time) was this moment which changed the entire course of the season. My God does this team know how to self-destruct. Just hope they learn and NEVER make these horrible, season crushing mistakes again.

Seriously?? That offense but up big numbers on Denver and other weak teams like that but when facing the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens...how did it fair? On key situations McDaniel got "cute" and blew the game. 1st and 10...run...6yard gain, 2nd and 4...run...3-yard gain. 3rd and 1...pass...incomplete. 4th and 1...pass...incomplete...turnover on downs. That my friend is STUPID play calling! This is just one example of stupid crap he did all year. He's a great play designer but a lousy game manager. Hopefully he will find someone to assist him with that.

Seriously, all your whines do not change the final total - it just makes me realize how much more we could have had. - LOL

McDaniel could be the coolest MFer on planet earth, but if he doesn't win a playoff game this season that will be 3 failed seasons in a row. Tick f****** tock. We need to win right now. As Tyreek said the excuses are over.

Two consecutive trips to the playoffs in our HC's 1st two years and he calls them failed seasons. - LOL

"Lemming Alert" - "Lemming Alert"

Seriously, all your whines do not change the final total - it just makes me realize how much more we could have had. - LOL
I'm not wining...just stating FACTS! Be a homer and be satisfied with an underperforming, underachieving one-game-and-out wildcard playoff team. I want a Super Bowl Championship!

Back
Top Bottom