Coach of the year, McDermott | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach of the year, McDermott

I would agree but the Bills were expected to win the division and be good and make the playoffs prior to the season starting and they lived up to that. Also they probably have some of the best talent in the AFC. We weren't expected to be anywhere close to where we finished and played almost half the season with practice squad players in the skilled positions. I will still give my vote to Coach Flo.

McDermott would be a good choice, I don't think its a lock though. Bills in playoffs last year, and were picked to win the division.

Kevin Stefanski deserves recognition as well. He has made moves around Baker to help that offense even without Odell. Browns first playoffs since 2002

I think he has done an excellent job as the Bills HC. He has taken them to the playoffs 3 out of the 4 years he has been the HC and he has them playing at a level which could lead to them possibly winning the SB. He certainly would deserve to be the COTY if he is voted the award.

I said prior to this that it was a slam dunk for Flo but in all honesty to do what they did to us today shows just how good McDermott is and how much more he deserves it. Where the hell did he come from ? He's going to be a thorn in our side for a long time just like Bellicheat was I feel.

Back
Top Bottom