Coaching Carousel 2016 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Carousel 2016

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/18/as-49ers-candidates-fled-kyle-shanahan-won-big/

Its incredible. It really is.

I think we (by which i mean: humanity) were in general agreement that Jed York was atrocious. But now you learn the situation is worse then we knew. And, i mean, does anyone doubt this?

Good luck Kyle Shanahan. Hes a fine coordinator but i don't think he has much of a chance as head coach. Especially if this is his first stop. I can't help but wonder if Mike Shanahan is hired as GM. For a number of years he essentially had that role in Denver and he had a good deal of influence in Washington's. He built some good, if never quite great, rosters and hes had an itch to return to football.

Hickey is just waiting for his phone to ring...

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

@caplannfl: Tony Sparano Jr (Bills TE coach 2015-2016) will be joining #Jaguars as an assistant OL coach, source said.

Hmmm.

@AdamSchefter: Packers gave Brian Gutekunst a new deal, just as they did with Eliot Wolf, per source. 49ers GM search wide open.

:lol: this is going well. Wasnt he the latest favourite?

@AdamSchefter: Colts have relieved GM Ryan Grigson of his duties, league source tells ESPN.

Wowza! The return of Manning?

It isnt too late to blow up the front office Mr Ross!!!

@AdamSchefter: Colts have relieved GM Ryan Grigson of his duties, league source tells ESPN.

Wowza! The return of Manning?

It isnt too late to blow up the front office Mr Ross!!!

I don't know if its Manning, but i'm convinced Irsay doesn't pull the trigger if he doesn't already have a commitment from another prospect. This is the second year in a row hes left these guys hanging. Jim Irsay is the king of dicks.

Gus Bradley joining with the Chargers is a home run for both sides. Hes still has a quality defensive mind and the Chargers have the personnel to let him move guys around. I'm glad to see him land on his feet. Good guy and fine coach who just couldn't make it work in Jacksonville. I'd rather see him get another stab at being a head coach in a couple of years over, say, Josh McDaniels.

I don't know if its Manning, but i'm convinced Irsay doesn't pull the trigger if he doesn't already have a commitment from another prospect. This is the second year in a row hes left these guys hanging. Jim Irsay is the king of dicks.

Gus Bradley joining with the Chargers is a home run for both sides. Hes still has a quality defensive mind and the Chargers have the personnel to let him move guys around. I'm glad to see him land on his feet. Good guy and fine coach who just couldn't make it work in Jacksonville. I'd rather see him get another stab at being a head coach in a couple of years over, say, Josh McDaniels.

Jax seem to be saying he was the only problem in that team...

Jax seem to be saying he was the only problem in that team...

Yeah thats the sense I got. Gus Bradley seems like a great guy and it is likely due to this he lasted as long as he did.
I am not trying to be snarky in anyway but Gus Bradley reminds me a lot of Dave Wannsdtadt

I

I wish that chris ballard was the general manager of the miami dolphins. Wanted him instead of hickey and again instead of grier

Damn shame

@AdamSchefter: SF is hiring Hall-of-Fame candidate and FOX analyst John Lynch as GM, sources tell ESPN. Lynch back to Bay Area, where he went to Stanford.

Did literally everyone else say no? Even hickey mist have said no

Last edited by a moderator:
@AdamSchefter: SF is hiring Hall-of-Fame candidate and FOX analyst John Lynch as GM, sources tell ESPN. Lynch back to Bay Area, where he went to Stanford.

No front office experience either. Really hope for SF fans that Shanny is the real deal as a HC. But he's going to have wayyy to much power for a first time HC.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

it seems the hickster could be in line to become a scout in SF under Lynch and Dominik

Somehow that man was gm of the Dolphins :bobdole:

Who wants that job? Jed York is the worst owner in the league to work for.

"I think the toughest one – I haven't told this yet to the media – all my kids took it really well," Lynch said. "They were shocked but they took it really well. My 9-year-old started bawlin' and she's not that girl. She's the one that was always happy and she was crying and I said, 'What's wrong Leah? Is there some nervous anxiety about moving?' And she said, 'No daddy,' and she was sobbing. And I said, 'What's wrong?' And she said, 'The 49ers are horrible.'

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom