Coaching Carousel Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Carousel Thread

I thought Lynn had a chance with the way the team finished the season but it does seem the team under performed in his years.

This from NFL.com explains why the Jags were bereft of any quality and were haemorrhaging talent

Khan also revelaed that he had roster control in 2020 following Tom Coughlin's departure,

I thought Lynn had a chance with the way the team finished the season but it does seem the team under performed in his years.

They were a very poorly coached team, that showed up when they played us and the Pats. They have superior talent in all honest to both us, yet they were never in either game. According to this place Herbert is the second coming of MarinoBradyManning and Tua is up there with Newton as complete and utter garbage, so the only thing you can logically blame here is the coaching.

They had a nice run at the end, but kind of got teams at the right time there.

I will go for the following happening:

Jags - Meyer
Jets - Saleh
Lions - Lynn
Falcons - Daboll
Texans - Arthur Smith
Chargers - Bieniemy

First opening filled. Urban Meyer to the Jags. Personally think that is a great appointment, the guy is a winner, exciting times ahead in Jacksonville.

Saleh to the Jets now, good hire for them unfortunately, seems like a real leader of men.

I will go for the following happening:

Jags - Meyer
Jets - Saleh
Lions - Lynn
Falcons - Daboll
Texans - Arthur Smith
Chargers - Bieniemy

Damn there goes my perfect season, Smith just annouced as Falcons new HC !

I'm thinking Daboll to the Eagles now and Pedersen ends up in Houston, while Bienemy is still off the the Chargers and Lynn to Lions

I'm reading Dan Campbell to the Lions. May God have mercy on his soul. 😁 8 wins there should qualify for coach of the year

Back
Top Bottom