Coaching change winners | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching change winners

I think it's time to agree to disagree. Thanks for the discussion. :)

Are you implying that someone who is a fan of a certain team is inherently less knowledgeable than a statistician who might be getting paid to do a job?

Are you implying that someone who is a fan of a certain team is inherently less knowledgeable than a statistician who might be getting paid to do a job?
Like I said, based on the positions we've expounded in this thread, I think it's time to agree to disagree. :)

Does he remind you of another negative agendist you know? One who hypocritically overlooks or under-values some positives on one side while doing the opposite on the other, takes negatives out of context, selectively parses stats, dismisses the ones that don't confirm certain assertions, refuses to acknowledge being dead wrong.... and totally violates the old "people in glass houses...." adage?

Oh, yes, and both are on ignore. I've seen both flat out try to change the meaning of words in attempts to prove they weren't wrong. They both use the same lame tactics: deny, distract, deflect, finally delay a couple of days, then try to get the last word.

It's especially fun when they recycle arguments that have been refuted already.

Well VAL if it's any consolation at this pt he can only ignore you if you exceed his psychological coping threshhold.
BUT the rest of us can see how you've been dressing him in Frederick's of Hollywood Couture and setting him down on the West Side Holland Tunnel Jersey commuters Tranny Stroll :up: At least he can no longer restrict you or anyone from posting in his OPs since you guys closed that loophole.

If that's the best we can do in the way of objective evidence that Tannehill will play better under a different offensive coordinator and/or in a different offensive system, I'd say we should harbor a good deal of humble and healthy doubt about it until and unless proven otherwise. :)

Tannehill is going to be a franchise QB , and i sure as heck dont want him to do that with another Team , as bad as the Offence line was Tannehill still put up as many TDs as most of the BIG Franchise QBs of the League , yeah he had to throw more , but it didnt have to be TDs , it could have been INTs , BUT Wasnt , Teams knew our snap count , and they knew we couldnt run behind the line we had , from what i have seen from watching football for the Last 25 + years , IMHO , Tannehill with a decent OL and A Buriser RB , I beleave Tannehill WILL become the Franchise QB that we all have been waiting for , he can make all the throws , he can scramble and throw on the run as good as any QB in the league , the only thing , he needs to get his timing down with Wallace , because Tannehill has NEVER had a WR with the speed that Wallace brings , and with his mind on the OL (BLOCKING) and trying to consentrate on the long pass is a very hard task , But with better OL and more Time working with Wallace i think Tannehill will put up BIG #S this year , but if he dosent and he gets no better working with Wallace , which i doubt , Then i would let him go next year , but i just dont think thats going to happen , i have seen enough , but for others he is going to have to prove that he can do it with better OL and more work with Wallace ......

Gravity, you can't post in one thread that based on your very own stats that our OL is below average, then in another thread that our OL is only below average because of an extra 4 sacks given up, and then now in this thread post that our OL was no worse than the average in the NFL.

Do you think it makes you more credible by changing your tune with each successive thread?

Gravity, you can't post in one thread that based on your very own stats that our OL is below average, then in another thread that our OL is only below average because of an extra 4 sacks given up, and then now in this thread post that our OL was no worse than the average in the NFL.

Do you think it makes you more credible by changing your tune with each successive thread?
Well first, I couldn't care less about how credible I'm perceived to be by folks on a message board who are going to think whatever they want about every topic that comes down the line, including the credibility of other posters. Second, I don't think you're going to find a post I've made since May of 2004 in which I've said the 2013 was below average.

Back
Top Bottom