Coaching | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching

Originally posted by ZOD

Rik,

Your answers to the individual questions are weak to say the least.......

Yet you didn't bother to address them individually. That makes your response the weak one, I'm afraid. And how is a direct answer to a direct question ("When was the last time we lost by 20 points?" "We lost by 18 to the Chiefs last season, which is close.") a weak one? That's a strange way of looking at reality.

If you had fair judgement at this time you would think so too.

No, I do have fair judgement at this time and I don't think so too.

I'm familiar with the arrangement but this thread is about coaching. To say you have a problem with the personell decisions is a seperate topic altogether.

Hell, I have a problem with the personell decisions.

No, given that Dave has major input towards personell, I would say that it is part and parcel of the problems of Dave Wannstedt.

"Yet you didn't bother to address them individually. That makes your response the weak one, I'm afraid. And how is a direct answer to a direct question ("When was the last time we lost by 20 points?" "We lost by 18 to the Chiefs last season, which is close.") a weak one? That's a strange way of looking at reality."

So you had to reach back almost exactly one year ago to a game against the best offense in the league and you don't consider that weak?

"Tough crowd" and not in the least bit of "fair judgement".

I'm not getting into semantics today. I got a game to coach in 3 hrs and then a full nights work at 10pm.

After my two beers worth of "sleeping pill", sleep is on my mind.

Cya! :D

Originally posted by ZOD
So you had to reach back almost exactly one year ago to a game against the best offense in the league and you don't consider that weak?

That was for one question (and given the fact that it's the same coaching staff, no I don't consider the answer weak). The example for being unprepared for a game was the first game of THIS season. It seems to me that if you really find my responses weak, you should deal with them individually and explain why.

i liked your posts, zod. the team has been in every game. you can fire the coach, but that isn't going to fix what's wrong. if people are under the impression that this team will not get it done, then they need to blow up the team. (not my personal opinion)

charlie weis would be a perfect replacement because the fans in NE hate him. he could step in here and all the phins fans could hate him. everybody would have continuity and remain in a comfort zone.

Originally posted by DPlus47
i liked your posts, zod. the team has been in every game. you can fire the coach, but that isn't going to fix what's wrong.

Actually yes, it would go quite a ways towards fixing what is wrong with this team. Perhaps the new coach would know how to draft offensive linemen.

I just truly wish that everyone would stop bitching and start supporting this team!

Originally posted by baracuda
Isn't Flutie ready to become an NFL head coach about now?

nope!! He's starting for the Bolts these days. He played good relief this past week

Originally posted by ZOD
"Yet you didn't bother to address them individually. That makes your response the weak one, I'm afraid. And how is a direct answer to a direct question ("When was the last time we lost by 20 points?" "We lost by 18 to the Chiefs last season, which is close.") a weak one? That's a strange way of looking at reality."

"Tough crowd" and not in the least bit of "fair judgement".

I'm not getting into semantics today. I got a game to coach in 3 hrs and then a full nights work at 10pm.

After my two beers worth of "sleeping pill", sleep is on my mind.

Cya! :D

Damn, a 5:00 game on a wednesday afternoon? What are ya, a Pop Wraner coach?? :lol: :lol:
if ya are, good luck to ya!! ;)

Originally posted by BigFinFan
I just truly wish that everyone would stop bitching and start supporting this team!

Yeah, and I wish that this team would give us a reason to get excited about them. And I wish some people would stop confusing blind, unrealistic optimism for support.

Back
Top Bottom