Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done

Parkey was too good last year and it costed us a top 6 pick....lol

Ozzy rules!!

btw, we lost our kicker plus our back up kicker too(Suh)

Ozzy rules!!

This guy was phenomenal with the onside kicks last year. He deserves a good offer from us. I'm starting to think Tannenbaum is trying to get himself fired...

We are upset because we didnt re-sign a kicker that we picked up off of waivers? Come on now - some of you just need to retire from the internet until August.

What does it matter how we acquired him? He was a good player, having a good kicker is important. Imagine how different things would be for the Pats if they had a crappy kicker.

Last year we had 4 players who were near the top of their position in the league. We've let 3 of them go this off-season. Certainly never expected thus off-season could be worse than last, but here we are.

Suh was great.

Parkey was good.

Landry was no where near the top of his position anytime during his career.

The scuttlebutt is that this is 100% Gase's doing and that Tannenbaum is just standing aside and giving him the rope.

Tbaum is a survivor.

Why the hell is this Gase's decision when he's not the GM? He shouldn't have the power. Why even have Grier around? This team learns nothing from past mistakes.

How could they let this guy slip out of the barn?
He did his damn job last year and he is young.
A bad kicker can cost us 3 or 4 games easy…

This team never ceases to amaze me.

Does the staff need alarm clocks to remind them when to re-sign guys?

It may have been that Parkey didn't want to come back for whatever reason.

I don’t think that’s the case. He’s from Jupiter, and has said he loves the Dolphins.

“I’d love to stay here and play here for a long time,” Parkey said. “Statistically, I think that I’m one of the better kickers in the league over the four years. So yeah, I’d love to stick around on one team and just make this my home and be able to bring a Super Bowl here. That’s the ultimate goal.”

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article192559214.html

Suh was great.

Parkey was good.

Landry was no where near the top of his position anytime during his career.

Parkey was incredible last year. But I suppose it's fair that he doesn't have a huge body of work.

Landry I'm saying as a slot WR. Paying him top WR money was never on the table. The top guys will be getting 20 plus going forward.

Back
Top Bottom