Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done

This is not about money folks with a move like this and signing a shrimp receiver when we already have one on the squad. This is about torpedoes and how many Tbum can fire to sink the Dolphins franchise.

Sign an UDFA kicker on the cheap. Who knows, with our eye for talent we just may find a gem.........LOL LOL LOL LOL

Going forward we really should insist our front office decision-makers take Wonderlich Tests with the hiring threshhold being about 30 - not the suspected 15 I'm charitably attributing to Bozo and Bozette

The scuttlebutt is that this is 100% Gase's doing and that Tannenbaum is just standing aside and giving him the rope.

Tbaum is a survivor.

Bro, I gotta know where youre hearing that from. Is that in regards to the entire offseason? Or just the Parkey deal?

Albert Wilson is not a "shrimp receiver." He's 5'9" 203. (Same height and more than ten pounds heavier than Mark Duper).

Jakeem Grant is 5'6" 165.

That's a shrimp receiver.
Clayton and Duper were both referred to as smurf recievers back in their day so I stand by my quote. This new guy is a shrimp.

Depends on what Parkey was asking for and what the Bears offered. Dolphins are not in a position to over spend on a kicker. Only contending teams should do that. To me it's like seeing a 70 or 80 win baseball team breaking the bank on a great closing pitcher. What's the point.

Ya, he said he wanted to keep Suh but it was cost prohibitive. That one still bothers him.

Parkey is a loss for sure but much like the Patriots, don't pay RB's and Kicker's and you'll stay ahead of the curve. Believe it or not, Adam Vinatieri hasn't always been a Colt.
Oye I really wish I could share your optimism right now. I really do.

I would sign Sebastian Janikowski. Florida State Guy. I think he’s a good 8 years younger than Vinatieri. Lots of tread left on the tires.

Back
Top Bottom