Cody Parkey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey

He made the attempt that was waived off as they called a time out to ice him … and it worked. Hit the upright 6 times in one season, including the most crucial one. Really sucks for the guy, who was darn good in Miami. I feel bad for the guy. This has got to be the worst day of his life.

Rizzi is really the only quality coach on the Dolphins staff. Not surprising that he was the only guy that Gase didn't bring in. Might not be able to bring Rizzi back for 2019. If he doesn't get the head coaching job he probably goes elsewhere.

man I wish I could have bet he was going to choke. I text my friend before they got the ball back and told him I would bet him every dime I had that parkey was going to choke. he did the same thing in Clevelande the year before he was with us, and has done it all year this year.

He made the attempt that was waived off as they called a time out to ice him … and it worked. Hit the upright 6 times in one season, including the most crucial one. Really sucks for the guy, who was darn good in Miami. I feel bad for the guy. This has got to be the worst day of his life.

I don't feel too bad for him. He signed a stupidly lucrative contract (for a kicker) and has been pretty bad this season. He choked and cost the Bears a shot at the divisional round.

I feel worse for Bears fans right now, tbh.

Dreadful is a stretch and you really think he's done?

Yeah, I think his NFL career might be over. He basically cost the Bears their season and this wasn't an isolated incident. Even that first kick, you could see it was shaky.

This guy's done.

Not Parkey’s fault Jesus loves the Eagles more. Next time pray before the kick instead of after, dork. I’d be shocked if any one dares put him on an nfl field again.

:lmfao:

I understand the guy though. The Bears signed Parkey to a 4 year 15 Mill deal with nearly 10 Mill guaranteed. They signed him for moments like this. The shithole gets so deep that even if they would cut him this offseason Parkey would count 5 Mill against the cap. 5 Mill dead cap space for a kicker? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom