Cody Parkey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey

Double doink. What are the odds. Imagine losing a Playoff game like that. Poor kids gonna have death threats.
Yeah, honestly I wasn't rooting for either team just enjoying a good game. But I do hate when it ends like that. Can only imagine how bad he's feelings.

Parkeys FG percentage every year...

88.9%
75.0%
80.0%
91.3%
76.7%

Guess what one was with the team he grew up cheering for? lol

:lmfao:

I understand the guy though. The Bears signed Parkey to a 4 year 15 Mill deal with nearly 10 Mill guaranteed. They signed him for moments like this. The ****hole gets so deep that even if they would cut him this offseason Parkey would count 5 Mill against the cap. 5 Mill dead cap space for a kicker? :lol:

Well a lot of people here flamed MIA for not locking him up sooner and letting him leave- remember?

I respect Parkey for standing after the game, facing the music, and answering all the questions in the locker room.

He didn't pull an Olindo Mare.

Hard to tell if he tipped it or not. He may just gotten close to it. Without seeing the spin from the moment of the kick you can't really tell if he touched or not.

And if he tipped it: put some height on it Parkey.

I think it's clearer in this one. Look at his fingers bend backwards as the ball passes through.

After you hit play wait for a few seconds, for some reason the video player does play automatically on here.

Poor Stanley!

That aside it was an exciting end to the game. Even for a neutral it was an emotional ending. Granted I wanted the Eagles to win it so mine was a cheer and a laugh, but the face of their head coach and Stanley behind the sticks encapsulated what Bears fans must have felt. Not a good way to go out, but Parkey hasn't kicked well all season so they should have replaced him.

damn I forgot all about parkay, I guess I cant believe its not butter put them out of the game. as soon as I saw video remembered the commercials with the lid of the container saying "parkay"

It's strange. He was dreadful with the Browns, he was great with us, and he's been so bad with the Bears that I think he's done in the NFL.

I agree, I think it'd be too hard to bring him back to Chicago, I don't think his career is over though, if Sanders gets hurt at anypoint before Parkeys 40 im sure the fins will give him a call, assuming Rizzi is still around, but that might be his best options, prob wouldn't hurt to invest that 10 million guaranteed into some rental properties though in the time being

Cody Parkey 43 yard field goal no good, blocked by Treyvon Hester

That is the official account of the play by the NFL.

So Parkey wasn’t totally responsible for the loss. 43 yards isn’t a gimme and you have to drive that kick in those conditions. You can’t pop it up from that distance. You have to rely on your blockers. They let him down as much as he let them down. Team game.

Terrible feeling having to wait until the next year to fix your mistake. I know. I raced in a yearly GoKart road race last year and wrecked on 2nd lap. I had to wait a full year to get another chance to race and correct my mistake. It was a long wait and it only affected me. I could only image how hard it would be if 52 other team members and a whole organization hinged on your results.

I hope the kid rebounds.

30.5 million cap hit on the 5 offensive play maker positions for Bears this year. They scored 6 points against the Eagles
Parkey's cap hit is 3.8M and he scored 9 points against the Eagles.

You tell me where the problem is.

Back
Top Bottom