Coker on Hot Seat!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coker on Hot Seat!!!

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Miami coach Larry Coker insists his job security shouldn't be an issue. But the coach and his future remain hot topics among Canes fans and subject of speculation on talk radio. Two high-ranking UM trustees said they believe it would take disastrous results for Coker to be at risk after this season. There are circumstances that could put him in jeopardy after this season, such as another lopsided bowl loss or several upsets against underdogs.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/sioncampus/07/10/college/index.html

nobody is even talking about coker so i dont know where they got that from..

tucker said:
nobody is even talking about coker so i dont know where they got that from..
Yeah, I haven't heard anything about that. All I've heard is that we should have an amazing season.:cooldude:

Caps said:

clear.gif

:D at the 2nd picture from the left.

...sorry.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:sidelol:

Still bitter from 2003, huh?

LMAO.

bitter? Ive forgotten all about that FLUKE....yes it was a fluke

Had you played the OU team that dominated Texas (65-13) Texas A&M (77-0) OSU (52-9) it wouldnt have been close

but all that aside congrats on gettin a NC my friend

AirFishOne said:
bitter? Ive forgotten all about that FLUKE....yes it was a fluke

Had you played the OU team that dominated Texas (65-13) Texas A&M (77-0) OSU (52-9) it wouldnt have been close

but all that aside congrats on gettin a NC my friend

Damn, you are still bitter. :lol: Take it easy, bro.

Oh, and I must have missed the part where we DIDN'T play the OU team that dominated Texas and Texas A&M. :confused:

At what point in the season did OU's roster get a complete transformation and a bunch of high schoolers take their place?

:lol: my bad dude I didnt mean to be bitter in my previous post

But you may have played the same team on paper but all the hype, glamour, and attention got to us and we lost to K-State, and limped into that trap in New Orleans, I mean if Mark Clayton does what he did all season and catch that ball on 4th down in the endzone we go into OT or we win with a 2 or lose.

my bad man didnt mean to sound bitter :wink:

AirFishOne said:
:lol: my bad dude I didnt mean to be bitter in my previous post

But you may have played the same team on paper but all the hype, glamour, and attention got to us and we lost to K-State, and limped into that trap in New Orleans, I mean if Mark Clayton does what he did all season and catch that ball on 4th down in the endzone we go into OT or we win with a 2 or lose.

my bad man didnt mean to sound bitter :wink:

It's all good. :up:

I just think you are underestimating that LSU team BIG-TIME.

Hell, you gotta remember, you should be thankful OU was even in that game to begin with.

yea I know that we were lucky and that that LSU team was great, but in my HONEST opinion they either had a bad game or they wernt great.

I mean we played terrible, in ur own backyard, and with a hurt Jason White, and still only lost by 7.

But Ill give LSU full credit anyways, they were the NCs in my eyes, even though USC beat a horrid Michigan team in the Rose Bowl

AirFishOne said:
yea I know that we were lucky and that that LSU team was great, but in my HONEST opinion they either had a bad game or they wernt great.

I mean we played terrible, in ur own backyard, and with a hurt Jason White, and still only lost by 7.

But Ill give LSU full credit anyways, they were the NCs in my eyes, even though USC beat a horrid Michigan team in the Rose Bowl

I remember walking on Bourbon the night before, and day of the game though.

There were a TON of OU fans. I mean, a lot.

AirFishOne said:

I think LSU would of took the title that year anyway if they played USC.

Back
Top Bottom