Colts fan here to say congrats! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts fan here to say congrats!

RSColtsFan said:
OMG! Tell the so-called phins fans to try spending a few drafts with 'Uncle Bill.'

Offense off the charts, deparately need D, and we spent the past few years drafting TE's in the high rounds! Now, we still need help, especially UP FRONT, and we start with TWO CB's and a third round reach! :(

So tell the malcontents we keep our respective #1's, and we'll swap you the 2nd and 3rd round picks straight up.....deal? ;)

(just a little frustrated, Polian truly has done a good job of keeping us competitive.....jealous of your draft, and the Cards of all people!)

We're all set with painful drafts, did you SEE our drafts when Dave was the coach? We barely ever even HAD a 1st rounder, and when we did, we picked a CB when we already had a pro bowl definsive backfield............:shakeno:

Boik14 said:
Ill tell you what, We'll give you Vonnie Holliday and Darrio Romero for Reggie Wayne and a 2006 2nd rd pick :lol:

How 'bout Reggie and next year's number 1 for Taylor and Madison? :D

(I'd rather have Surtain, but the Chiefs?!?!?! Geezo.)

RSColtsFan said:

Throw in Peyton and Marvin and you can have Taylor and Madison and our 7th rounder :D

Agent51 said:
Throw in Peyton and Marvin and you can have Taylor and Madison and our 7th rounder :D

Nah I would rather Peyton and Freeney for Madison and Thomas. If they are really nice they can have Ricky also. :lol:

Agent51 said:

Well shoot, just GIVE us Taylor, Madison and Thomas, let us get our rings, then you take Peyton, Marvin, Reggie, and Dwight for the following season! ('cause I'll be happy with one Lombardi for now....I don't need three....three turns you into an a$$hole - for evidence, just reference any patriots fan :roflmao: )

RSColtsFan said:
Well shoot, just GIVE us Taylor, Madison and Thomas, let us get our rings, then you take Peyton, Marvin, Reggie, and Dwight for the following season! ('cause I'll be happy with one Lombardi for now....I don't need three....three turns you into an a$$hole - for evidence, just reference any patriots fan :roflmao: )

Them tackling Ronnie Brown for two games a year should soften them up for ya now. :D

RSColtsFan said:

Change it to your first 4 picks next year then you got something :D lol

If the phins don't pick up Shazor I think he would be a great pickup for the Colts.

I agree with Boik, get NE into your house and I believe you will take them.

If Marlin Jackson pans out you will see how having atleast one good CB will change that defense.

Especially with your offense. Think about it, even if all Jackson does is knocks one extra pass down a game. That might make all the difference in the world.

RSColtsFan said:

After a comment like that I think we should make him an honerary fin fan ... except when we play the colts of course.

RSColtsFan said:

Now you are on to something.

Then the next year we get Taylor, Thomas and Madison back along with Manning Marvin, Freeney and Stoakley and Wayne then we go get our SB.

After that we split it up.

Colts get- Thomas, Wayne, Harrisson, Madison, Stoakley

Dolphins get- Peyton, Freeney and Taylor

GRYPHONK said:
If Marlin Jackson pans out you will see how having atleast one good CB will change that defense.

Especially with your offense. Think about it, even if all Jackson does is knocks one extra pass down a game. That might make all the difference in the world.

I hope you're right, but I really believed we would have made a serious run at Surtain this offseason. I mean, we trade for Surtain and then address the front seven with rounds one and two or one and three or whatever.

Manning lobbied for Surtain....guess he doesn't pull that much weight with Uncle Bill...?

Anyways, here's hoping that you're right about Jackson!

GRYPHONK said:
Now you are on to something.

Then the next year we get Taylor, Thomas and Madison back along with Manning Marvin, Freeney and Stoakley and Wayne then we go get our SB.

After that we split it up.

Colts get- Thomas, Wayne, Harrisson, Madison, Stoakley

Dolphins get- Peyton, Freeney and Taylor

I was with you in the beginning......;)

Omaha_Dolfan said:
After a comment like that I think we should make him an honerary fin fan ... except when we play the colts of course.

Funny how the stupid, arrogant, immature, classless, and generally annoying patriots (especially their fans) can unite former rivals in a common cause. :D

RSColtsFan said:
Funny how the stupid, arrogant, immature, classless, and generally annoying patriots (especially their fans) can unite former rivals in a common cause. :D

You're making me cry now with your philosophies and poetry:(

You sound like King Arthur coming to unite us to take down the Saxons.... errr I mean the Patriots!!!

Back
Top Bottom