Colts fan here to say congrats! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts fan here to say congrats!

Well I'm outta here.....awesome draft and my best wishes for the upcoming season provided you guys demolish the patriots TWICE. :cooldude:

RSColtsfan

RSColtsFan said:
Well I'm outta here.....awesome draft and my best wishes for the upcoming season provided you guys demolish the patriots TWICE. :cooldude:

RSColtsfan

Take care best of luck to yah as well. Get NE at home and Marlin Jackson= SB:cooldude:

RSColtsFan said:
Funny how the stupid, arrogant, immature, classless, and generally annoying patriots (especially their fans) can unite former rivals in a common cause. :D

we should STILL be rivals, we had great games. One of my best friends is a diehard Colt's fan, two days a season we were on the edge of our seats watching the game go down to the wire like it pretty much always did to see who had bragging rights til the ext game. In the end, I won because of Mare's game-winning FG kick in that playoff game, that ONE game forever gave me bragging rights over him cuz it was the playoffs, such a sweet, sweet victory, I had my EYES CLOSED for that kick, I couldn't watch, it was awesome, I miss those games, hell, I miss the PLAYOFFS, lol, I don't care WHO it's against, just get us back :D

RSColtsFan said:
We'll hang on to Peyton thank you.. :D ...but in all seriousness you guys are officially scary now. Saban + great draft + defense mostly intact = SCARY

Quick turn around forcasted here.....so anyway, good luck this season, smack the Patsies again, and I would prefer that you just miss the playoffs. ;)

c'mon, i am a fins fan but i wouldn't call us scary (well maybe our Defence is). Sorry, we are prone to the play-offs this year! Looking forward to beating you guys in the AFC championship game after we knock the patsies out!.........

I Wish

Back
Top Bottom