Colts give Jonathan Taylor permission to be Traded | Page 181 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts give Jonathan Taylor permission to be Traded

heath ledger joker GIF
Not long before we start Aching for Akers..

Reactions: TFK
And that's why Chubb faked his injury last night. All he had to do was rub some dirt on it and walk it off. He was clearly faking it.
I think that you will find that Nick Chubb wasn't faking it. Surgery is expected and could be out for the season.

My leg once looked like it was severed and hanging on by a thread too. Took 2 Tylenol and a 5th of vodka and was fine the next morning. I don't want to hear any excuses from Chubb.
There may be an opening for you in Cleveland and Baltimore.

Miamis price is obtain Taylor plummeting fast
I don't think the Dolphins are going to be serious players for Taylor. Especially, if Wilson is ready to come back in WK 5. Taylor, as good as he is, would be too much of an in-season change for this offense right now. IMO, if the Dolphins make a trade, it will be for DL depth. Of course, injuries change things. Hoping for reasonable health this year.

These RBs that have been relocated have been less than impressive. Dalvin has had a rough start with the Jets, with his biggest stat being a fumble. Zeke is invisible in New England, too. I think the "by committee" approach is serving us well...especially when bell-cows like Barkley/Chubb are looking to be out again for multiple weeks and out for their teams. Ahmed is dinged up for us...on to the next cheap guy in the platoon.

Last edited:
Not sure about that. Desperate browns or ravens may be willing to take a shot.

Kinda hoping the Jets do tbh. Lol

I am not sure the Jets have interest in another RB the RB room is crowded

The price is going down for the Dolphins and the price is going up for teams like Cleveland

Back
Top Bottom