combine mock w/ a trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

combine mock w/ a trade

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
Miami trades with Dallas. Cowboys get #8 overall; Miami gets #14 overall & Dallas' 3rd round pick (#82)

Stephenson caught the eye of the experts & yours truly. Though, he seems like a Guard to me.

Guy would be competition for R Jones as Bell's replacement. Hilliard s/b gone & Reggie may not be In Miami in 2013.

I *had to* include a homer pick.

1UpshawDE/LBAlabama
2FleenerTEStanford
3aZeitlerOGWisconsin
3bFolesQBArizona
4D. MartinRBBoise St.
5StephensonOLOklahoma
6W. GuyLB/SKentucky
7D. ShelbyDEUtah

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/donald-stephenson?id=2532993

Foles? The QB with the slowest feet in this draft.

Sod mobile/athletic QB's.

I'd prefer a gunslinger. Someone who has played QB his entire college career and won't be eligible for AARP after his 3rd season.

I dont know if zeitler will be around in the third. Dont like the 4th rd pick, dont like the foles pick. I only about half your mock bud sorry!

Sod mobile/athletic QB's.

I'd prefer a gunslinger. Someone who has played QB his entire college career and won't be eligible for AARP after his 3rd season.
You may want a gunslinger but our coaches want someone who makes good decisions, has good feet and can make plays when they need to. I don't see that in Foles.

I don't know what you have against mobile QB but the best in the NFL last season was one.

Foles has not done much in terms of his grade during the Senior Bowl and combine.

Foles has not done much in terms of his grade during the Senior Bowl and combine.

I don't think he did much prior to that to be honest.

IF there were more QB's after the primary 5, he wouldn't be entering conversations at all. He will be a wasted draft pick for some team IMVHO

You don't understand sarcasm... No hope for you. Further, you have yet to reveal who the "best" QB IYO is.
I understand sarcasm very well...especially on a message board. :sarcon:

The best QB in the NFL last season was Aaron Rodgers.

That's a solid draft. I'd love to get both Upshaw and Fleener. I see Foles as a backup only, but that may not be bad value in round 4. If Fleener is gone before Miami picks in round 2, which I think he will be, I'd love to get Kurt Cousins there.

Back
Top Bottom