***Combine Update Thread*** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Combine Update Thread***

Some big names here.

Gabe Watson runs an unofficial 5.29

Mario Williams with a 4.76 (not bad)

Kyle Williams with a 5.12

Kamerion Wimbley with a 4.63 Edit: I Messed up his name the first time.

Rod Wright runs a 5.12

Claude Wroten does not run.

Kiwanuka runs a 4.73 on his 2nd try.

The more I hear about Lawson the more I really wouldn't mind us drafting him at 16. Right now the five I like would be Lawson, Cromartie, Watson, Justice, and Simpson bonus pick would be Williams. Each seem very talented and gifted athletes who would feel a need for us. Lawson and JT coming off the edges gives me goosebumps. Watson, Roth, and Wright as our front three of the future sounds good. Anyone who upgrades our secondary makes me smile. :D Life is good as a Fin fan right now

Itsdahumidity said:
:jumper:
Trade down!
Trade down!
Trade down!
Trade down!

If anything we will have to trade up to get him, he will be burning bright red on the Browns radar now.

Dolfan2788 said:
If anything we will have to trade up to get him, he will be burning bright red on the Browns radar now.

I disagree.
LBs Hawk & Greenway and DTs Brodrick Bunkley & Gabe Watson will more than likely be on their radar @ twelve. I think Romeo believes he can do better than Jason Fisk at NT/DT.

Anyway, I say trade down b/c I don't see the other teams around us MIN, DAL, SD and KC taking a DE/OLB with their 1st. Even if it's just to move down one spot, getting an extra pick is always beneficial.

Itsdahumidity said:
I disagree.
LBs Hawk & Greenway and DTs Brodrick Bunkley & Gabe Watson will more than likely be on their radar @ twelve. I think Romeo believes he can do better than Jason Fisk at NT/DT.

Anyway, I say trade down b/c I don't see the other teams around us MIN, DAL, SD and KC taking a DE/OLB with their 1st. Even if it's just to move down one spot, getting an extra pick is always beneficial.
We could use a 5th and 6th, Gonna be some good value in those rounds.

anybody going to watch the combine today? what time do they start? would love to get some updates, as i am at work...

Back
Top Bottom