Come On | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come On

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
Can it get any more boring around here? How many times do I have to check this site and see nothing! I know it is the offseason, but can it truly get any longer.

Camp July 28, 2004 = 75 Long Days :(
Season Opener Septemeber 12, 2004 = 121 Really Long Days :shakeno:

This Sucks :cry:

GetReal said:
This Sucks :cry:

It does, but more for the Bills. Look at it that way. :)[/QUOTE]

Why is that?

we're not the ones with a doped up running back, perverted OC, roided WR, and a local legend who quit right after he was hired...and it's only May.

the party has just started around here :cool:

CirclingWagons said:
It does, but more for the Bills. Look at it that way. :)

Why is that?

we're not the ones with a doped up running back, perverted OC, roided WR, and a local legend who quit right after he was hired...and it's only May.

the party has just started around here :cool:[/QUOTE]

Why??? how many games have the Bills won the past three years???

Oh but this year will be different, huh?

Doped-up or not Spikes will be P-Owned!!!!

GetReal said:
Why is that?

Doped-up or not Spikes will be P-Owned!!!![/QUOTE]
and the Dolphins have done what the past 3 years?...great, another "we suck less than you thread."--possibly, but you still suck :goof:

CirclingWagons said:

Lord, we're so AWFUL. It musta SUCKED getting swept by us, eh? :D

CirclingWagons said:

Doped-up or not Spikes will be P-Owned!!!!
and the Dolphins have done what the past 3 years?...great, another "we suck less than you thread."--possibly, but you still suck :goof:[/QUOTE]

Is it hot yet?

CirclingWagons said:
you guys missing the playoffs softened the blow :D

How's it feel to be a fan of a team that is OWNED by Jay Fiedler?????

Now that MUST suck.... :roflmao:

CirclingWagons said:
you guys missing the playoffs softened the blow :D

See, this is what is so funny. Bills fans season's are complete with Dolphin's failures. Nevermind their own team's failures and misgivings. As long as Miami messes up at any level, they are happy. I post at Billszone, but only in Dolphin related threads really. I have something like 200 posts in two months. Their fans are as obsessed with us as they are their own team. It is quite sad really.

Justa reports every negative thing over there much to the delight of the posters there. They can't beat us on the field and in the standings so they take any type of victory they can give themselves off the field. Simple sad creatures those Bills fans are.

the 2 things I want from every football season:

First and foremost, for the Bills to succeed

Second, for the dolphins to continue their december choke-a-thon

at least I get half my wish every year

Samphin said:
See, this is what is so funny. Bills fans season's are complete with Dolphin's failures. Nevermind their own team's failures and misgivings. As long as Miami messes up at any level, they are happy. I post at Billszone, but only in Dolphin related threads really. I have something like 200 posts in two months. Their fans are as obsessed with us as they are their own team. It is quite sad really.

Justa reports every negative thing over there much to the delight of the posters there. They can't beat us on the field and in the standings so they take any type of victory they can give themselves off the field. Simple sad creatures those Bills fans are.

Good post!!! you are right Bills fans are obsessed with Miami. I think NE could win the next 8 Super Bowls with the QB they chose to keep after sending their crap to the Bills and they would still be obsessed with Miami. The funny thing is that we had a "team you consider you're biggest rival" poll here and the Bills finished 3rd behind the Pats and Jets.

Back
Top Bottom