Come On | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come On

CirclingWagons said:
we were eliminated from the playoffs one week before you were :goof:

Face it circle........the bills our going no where this year or the next........maybe in year three though you will be able to call urself playoff contenders again

CirclingWagons

Oh OK cool well um, One of the guys I was talking about lives right around from you in Cutler Ridge. I work right in front of the Falls thats funny to know that there's another Jills fan walking around in Miami, Damn that sucks......I have to agree with you, though, about "the LOCAL dolphins fans", they really are just about terrible. Have you noticed the akwardness when they're all going crazy for the Heat when any other year when things are going tough they're "San Antonio" fans or "Los Angeles" fans depending on which team's Bandwagon is running and has extra space. I hate seeing that kinda ****e' all the time. Same goes for the Marlins, there's 2-3 fans in the stands every game but wait till they make it to the playoffs, there'll be scalpers charging a couple thousand and the pink slip to your car..........Anyways, I am prooud to be a MIAMI fan thru and thru. That means "thru" the bad times and "thru" the good.

BTW, you ever been to a Fins game? I'm sure you have, so you know what I'm talking about when I say "Whats with all the other team's Jerseys?" Have you noticed that they come to the games but they're wearing VICK #7 and SHOCKEY #80......WHAT IS IT WITH THAT?................Well I'm sorry but that is the only thing you'll see me venting about, all these guys who do nothing but complain about this and that and root for whatever team is doing best every year! You know what While I was stationed in Arizona, I drove 350 miles to see the SAn Diego VS. Miami game last year that was moved due to the fires and I saw 10 times less "other" jerseys there than at the "HOME" games here. As a matter of fact it looked more like what a Miami Home game SHOULD look like......Oh well, so you live right down the block eh? :lol:

Oh please, there are just as many "bandwgon" fans in Buffalo, New York, Oakland, Kansas City and everywhere esle as Miami. If a guy who lives in Miami, roots for Miami but can't get to the game (work, family, money, doesn't feel like it) does that make him any less of a fan.

All fans are genereally the same. They want their tema to win and win all the time. Just because they choose to root for their team(s) in their own way, doesn't make them any less of a fan. A guy wearing a Dolphins hat isn't any less of a fan than a guy dressed in head toe team colors with a D# sign and a huge fin on his head while also, somehow holding a 60 oz. beer and a buffalo in a noose. They both want the same thing, A dolphins win.

Back
Top Bottom