Come one, come all | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come one, come all

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
to the 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar for one of the biggest NFL kickoff parties in the Northeast.

Details below:

NFL REGULAR SEASON OPENER

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 8th 9PM

PRE-GAME PARTY 8PM WITH DJ CRAIG

RAIDERS @ PATRIOTS

BIG TIME BEER 32 OZ. ONLY $3.00

BUD,BUD LT,MILLER LT,COORS LT

If you live within the tri-state area, love football and beer, you need to check out this party. Make sure you wear your team colors. For further information or any questions, call Miami Mike (973) 887-1300.

Don't forget. Let's all get there and enjoy!

Woot!!! Cannot Wait!..cant nake it thursday but ill be there sunday

Slappy

Slappy8800 said:
Woot!!! Cannot Wait!..cant nake it thursday but ill be there sunday

What are you going to be wearing again, so I'll recognize you?

Aqua authentic Zach Jersey and i dunno, maybe a hat, maybe not...i cant decide

eh wasnt much partying for me, i wasnt feeling well....but i did feel like i was in Miami tho...

haha i had my hat on...like i said i wasnt feeling to well and didnt feel like doing it...i was behind danstillstands actually....i dunno what is wrong , i ran to the bathroom a few times thinking i was gonna puke ..i didnt finally puke till half way home and puked again this morning

oh and i think my car got egged there! i just noticed the egg on the door this morning...weird

You should have come and introduced yourself. Did you meet Miami Mike? I was at the front table with the dolphins skirt on.

That was a great time on sunday. I can not make it there next week but plan on going as much as i can after that. Thanks njfinfan for the heads up about that place. We had a great time and a dolphins win what could be better. See yea in two weeks!!!

Hey Brian. It was great to meet you and your lovely wife. I'm glad you had a good time and I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more. I'm sure we will during the season though.

Back
Top Bottom