Come one, come all | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come one, come all

njfinfan said:
You should have come and introduced yourself. Did you meet Miami Mike? I was at the front table with the dolphins skirt on.

Ill come say hi this week..yea Mike came and shook my hand and shtuff..ill come say hi this week. If i get there around 3-3:30 will I be able to find a seat or should I get there earlier?

You better dude!

Slappy8800 said:
Ill come say hi this week..yea Mike came and shook my hand and shtuff..ill come say hi this week. If i get there around 3-3:30 will I be able to find a seat or should I get there earlier?

You probably will not be able to find a seat at that time. If you promise to come say hi to me - I'll try and save you a seat - j/k. Anyway, that's why Mike said to get there early. We play the Jets and the Jets fans will be descending like vultures early. I'll be there, probably by 12:00.

argh that what i thought....i guess ill have to lay a bet on an early game so i have an interest in one of the early games..and yes ill come say hi, unless i feel sick still, than i cannot make any guarantees

No problem dude

Slappy8800 said:
argh that what i thought....i guess ill have to lay a bet on an early game so i have an interest in one of the early games..and yes ill come say hi, unless i feel sick still, than i cannot make any guarantees

If you feel sick, absolutely, don't say hi. I wouldn't want to make you feel sicker. Take care.

njfinfan said:
If you feel sick, absolutely, don't say hi. I wouldn't want to make you feel sicker. Take care.

Is that a nice way of saying stay away if your sick! I don't want it?

Quite possibly in this Sunday...if the wife lets me go after a ridiculously stupid stunt I pulled *last* weekend....

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Is that a nice way of saying stay away if your sick! I don't want it?

Precisely - especially with my daughter possibly getting out of the hospital today.

Hey Goat

The Goat said:
Quite possibly in this Sunday...if the wife lets me go after a ridiculously stupid stunt I pulled *last* weekend....

Nice to see you back. Did you make the move to PA yet? What did you do to make wifey angry?!
:eek:

njfinfan said:
Nice to see you back. Did you make the move to PA yet? What did you do to make wifey angry?!
:eek:

Yah - we're in the Poconos now, with another little Dolfan on the way; I, um...kinda bought a car.

In Florida.

aaaand...then my friend and I drove down to pick it up.

aaaand...then it broke down. In Orlando.

aaaand...then I got stuck there for three days (Sat evening-Tuesday evening) because they had to special order the part. So, both my wife and my friend's wife are mad at me. Because of this fiasco, my wife kinda volunteered us (herself and I) to babysit my friend's kids for their anniversary - next weekend. I might be able to sneak away tomorrow, but it's looking kinda doubtful.

But hey - I got a 1997 Subaru SVX for $3,200 - and it runs great! Well...now that I replaced the shifter cable, anyway....

Great and congrats on the baby.

Wow - major stuff to cause a fight. Oh well, must pay your dues for making a mistake right? Babysitting, though? Hmmm. It would be great to see you tomorrow (the Jets game is always good at the bar) if you could, but don't ruffle her feathers anymore. Have fun in the Poconos and keep us posted during the season.

Great win last week.

Go Dolphins!

The Goat said:
Yah - we're in the Poconos now, with another little Dolfan on the way; I, um...kinda bought a car.

In Florida.

aaaand...then my friend and I drove down to pick it up.

aaaand...then it broke down. In Orlando.

aaaand...then I got stuck there for three days (Sat evening-Tuesday evening) because they had to special order the part. So, both my wife and my friend's wife are mad at me. Because of this fiasco, my wife kinda volunteered us (herself and I) to babysit my friend's kids for their anniversary - next weekend. I might be able to sneak away tomorrow, but it's looking kinda doubtful.

But hey - I got a 1997 Subaru SVX for $3,200 - and it runs great! Well...now that I replaced the shifter cable, anyway....

Back
Top Bottom