Complements To Reshad - Pairing An All-pro With An All-american | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Complements To Reshad - Pairing An All-pro With An All-american

What was weird about Clemons was that after he left here, he was given a short stint for the Texans (I believe) and hasn't played since.

I thought IAQ was a decent pairing with Jones, but his career ended on a freak injury.

Might be the reason....

According to a police report, Clemons allegedly assaulted a woman outside of International, a nightclub in the Old Town area of Scottsdale. The victim was knocked out for 20 to 30 seconds by a punch to the face after an altercation in a parking lot near the club, according to the report

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...hether-charge-arizona-cardinals-chris-clemons

This is the NFL. If he could still play, he'd be playing for the Bengals or the Raiders no matter how many women he beat up.

Then how is he going to push his negative agenda and drag every positive statement in to the gutter? I mean he has to educate the rest of us on how horrible this team is and how useless each member of it is. That can't be done if you're going to be inserting logical thought in to the discussion.....

If you are going to spout off, at least be accurate.

Otherwise your post is one big generalization dump on a poster. I could do the same with your opinions, but I dont presume to know enough of them to single you out and dump on you.

Since 2008 I have 2 main opinions. Inside out. TEs and oline.

Dont like it? Hit that ignore button or take your dump elsewhere.

Last edited:
Jones and TJ are going to ball out. They'll know they won't have to worry about the deep ball and can focus on attacking what's in front of them.

e31.jpg

I like almost all of Aquas insight, but hmmm now I want to comment without reading myself :-) I like Delmas, then the guy whos career was ended looked the part of a good FS for like half a season im thinking, (neck injury like 2 years ago Aquaniminumus or something, its almost time to get off work so don't feel like looking it up) I think if Fitz can cover the TE or Slot if needed but for most part just play centerfield and allow Jones to stay closer up front. Deep Center isn't Jones best position, let him get in the box, put some pressure on, still do some covering but hopefully Fitz will be the rangiest Jones has ever played with.

Also Cams a beast, what surprises me is that we don't have more players on the opposite side of him showing out. we were plug and play at DE back in the days when we had JT, Timbo, Gardner, who ever lined up on the other side was going to get stats. All this is from memory, normally I try to look up and type educated post when im not drunk, but just wanted to reply before reading :asshat

If you are going to spout off, at least be accurate.

Otherwise your post is one big generalization dump on a poster. I could do the same with your opinions, but I dont presume to know enough of them to single you out and dump on you.

Since 2008 I have 2 main opinions. Inside out. TEs and oline.

Dont like it? Hit that ignore button or take your dump elsewhere.

Walk it off. I clearly addressed the negative nature of posts. I didn't dump on you as a person. I dumped on the posts you type on a regular basis being negative.

Here's a picture of some cute kittens to brighten your day and bring some joy to it.

upload_2018-5-7_16-7-26.jpeg

Finally a direction towards complimentary football. Big hitters and tighter windows and forced hesitation should help the passrush and vice versa.

Excellent work.

I can see what Dubz is talking about. Jones technically isn’t an All Pro, even tho his first pro bowl year he should’ve been, dude was a monster.

I can’t wait until TC and preseason to see how good Minkah gonna be.

Minkah was the right pick imo. The guy is the play maker we haven't have back there in years

Walk it off. I clearly addressed the negative nature of posts. I didn't dump on you as a person. I dumped on the posts you type on a regular basis being negative.

Here's a picture of some cute kittens to brighten your day and bring some joy to it.

View attachment 12201

I never said you made it personal. I said you made broad generalizations about my posts. And if I'm too negative for your sensibilities, hit that ignore button homie. Enjoy your safe space.

Back
Top Bottom