Conditional fourth rounder for Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conditional fourth rounder for Boston

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
I agree , sounds like good news!

thanks for sharing the good news but...i'm suprised that you were able to understand the article since you're so F-ing drunk...bro!!!

Awwwwww yeeeaaaaah! Thats what I'm talking about!!!!! Bring the freak of nature down to Miami!!!!!
:up:

Oh hell yeah. Keep all our picks this year & lose probably a 3rd next year. That'll just leave us with a 1st but I'm okay with that.

you start to wonder, if there will ever be a complete draft, with all the picks for us, anyone know when this happened the last time ??? :lol:

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
Now that sounds as if Boston is definetly coming to MIAMI !!!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed until it happens. But all the info is pointing towards us. He would be on the same team with jr. again, his recievers coach, and mcntosh. I think the fins would be fools to try to obtain him after he is released. I think the only thing that is turning other teams off is actually making a trade to get him.

Teams seem to like have their draft picks.

The possiblity of Chambers and Boston, no matter who the QB is gives me butterflies...
:eek: :eek:

One speedy reciever with great hands who can go the distance.

One Speedy/possession who can go across the middle AND take it all the way. Instead of our reciever getting nailed over the middle and getting a concussion it will be the other way around!

Not too mention RW as our main threat.

When Jimmy Johnson was coach, I think we had like 11 picks one year.

Not entirely sure though.

Originally posted by Coolguy3
When Jimmy Johnson was coach, I think we had like 11 picks one year.

Not entirely sure though.

i actually think it was 12. i remember that year. zach was drafted in the fifth. what a friggin steal.

calm down guys i think Rick is gonna wait it out then were gonna lose out on him we better act on this now he is an awesome receiver we should make the deal NOW

Back
Top Bottom