Conditional fourth rounder for Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conditional fourth rounder for Boston

well, what i presumed was true. sullivan had talked or knew something. the dude wants to play here. why give up a third when san diego is under pressure? doesnt seem to be a whole lot of interest.

one thing though since the new cap figures revised. if we sign Boston, mcintosh, and now Williams, what would we be left with? i think this is all very doable but i do wonder especially if we get a FB and a P.

I don't understand the urgency. Why give up any picks when we can wait for him to be cut? How many years has it been since we've had a full draft? If we give up a 3rd, we will only have one pick, the entire first day of the draft. If Boston wants to play here, what makes people think that he will sign with another team before we get him?

Actually...Boston was never on the same team as Seau...just wanted to point that out but its no big deal and I'm not trying to sound like a jerk. Boston's first year with SD was last year and that was Seau's first year in Miami.

The main reason why I think we have the inside track on Boston is b/c of Jerry Sullivan.

My memory of events is fading.....who made the decision to hire these coaches (like Sulivan)? W/ Wanny/Speilman and Marino, I can't remember who made the call for these coaches (including the new OC).

Was it Wayne???

I wish this deal would go down already....

The writer of the article is a little confused. He mixes the discussion of draft picks between this years picks (The Dolphins wouldn't surrender their No. 1, the 20th overall, and they don't own a second-rounder.) with next years picks (A fourth-round conditional pick which becomes a third based on Boston's production is a possibility.) That would obviously have to be next year.

Leads me to believe he doesn't have a clear picture of what he is talking about.

What reporter does? None of these clowns have a clear picture FinfanInBuffalo...actually we could get a clearer and more accurate article if members from this board wrote it.

Go Fins!!!

If we could swing a deal with Chargers for Boston for conditional pick next year, that would be fantastic....then we can go after the BEST available need position in the draft (QB or WR or OT). Yeah, go for it Rick....

I still think we're gonna wait. He wants to play here for what I can see so lets wait and not give away any more picks.Not everyone is trying to get this guy and he doesn't just want to go anywhere either.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom