Conference Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conference Predictions

Explain that last part to me considering the final score was 26-3 in favor of the Gators.

9 - 3 going into the 4th. Can't tell you how many times I've watch the film. Enough to make me sick. Think about it. 9 - 3 going into the fourth, on the road, in the Swamp, against the mighty Tebow, against SEC refs, and we stuck a Freshman QB into that environment...yeah, we gave them all they could handle up until that POOR call on the Louis Murphy "catch."

After that the momentum turned and our kids just gave up. You could see it on their faces and in their body language. The game was absolutely closer than the score indicated and and Gator fan with half a brain (rare I know) could tell you that. Those dudes were worried. The game plan for the Hurricanes going into that game was to control the football. Don't make any mistakes and shut down the crowd by lulling them to sleep with boring football. The 'Canes were set to attack downfield in the fourth in hopes of squeezing it out but that absolutely was a TERRIBLE call on that Murphy catch. After that it was over for us.

Guys..play nice.it's a new year coming up...

They play football? I'll go with Temple.

Not very good to be honest.... but they seem to play football at least as good as the Pac-10 in bowl games...

The MAC sent 5 teams to bowl games last year and won 1... the Pact-10 sent 7 teams to bowl games and only won 2..

ACC: Miami

Big-12: Nebraska

Big East: Pittsburgh

Big-10: Wisconsin

SEC: Alabama

MWC: TCU

MAC: Temple

C-USA: Houston

Pac-10: Oregon St.

WAC: Boise St.

Sun Belt: FAU

ACC: Boston College Golden Eagles

Big 12: Nebraska Cornhuskers

Big East: Pittsburgh Panthers

Big 10: Wisconsin Badgers

SEC: Albama Crimson Tide

MWC: TCU Horned Frogs

MAC: Temple Owls

C-USA: Houston Cougars

Pac 10: Arizona Wildcats

WAC: Boise State Broncos

Sun Belt: Florida International

2010 Conference Winners:

ACC: VT over FSU

Big-12: Oklahoma over Nebraska

Big-East: West Virginia

Big-Ten: Wisconsin / Ohio St. / Michigan St. (split 3 ways)

C-USA: UCF

MAC: Miami (OH)

MWC: TCU

Pac-10: Oregon

SEC: Auburn over South Carolina

Sun Belt: FIU / Troy (split title)

WAC: Nevada

Grade yourselves....:lol:

I failed.

Although I did nail Virginia Tech. No brainer IMO.

Nebraska almost helped me. Ohio State kinda counts. Did not see Oregon and Auburn doing what they're doing.

And UCONN won the Big East, correct?

UCONN had to beat Pitt to win the Big-East... got beat...

Miami was the most talented team in the ACC this year... Hell I knew that, they should've been playing in the ACC CG, but that loss to Virginia sent everything down the drain..

That's why Randy was fired... lot of talent on that team that either isn't seeing the field/isn't seeing the field enough/or isn't developing due to flat out poor, poor coaching.

Glad I passed on this thread. I would have failed very hard.

And I know that the discussion was four months ago, but the "catch" in that '08 UM-UF game was made by Carl Moore, not Murphy. In fact, I remember Murphy was mostly a non-factor in that game until the 4th quarter. But whatever. Feels like that was ages ago.

Back
Top Bottom