CONFIRMED: Ricky Williams Fails Drug Test | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CONFIRMED: Ricky Williams Fails Drug Test

nick1 said:
ESPN just confirmed that it's a failed test and not a missed test, but go on. beleive what you want

Yup, its been confirmed, audited, attested to, and sealed. As soon as the commissioner, pope & president sign off... its a done deal.

I'm outta here....+++++++++ No Carrier

nick1 said:
ESPN just confirmed that it's a failed test and not a missed test, but go on. beleive what you want

Sorry until the NFL HQ makes an "official" statement non of this is "confirmed".

Have you heard from Ricky? Has the Miami FO made an official statement? Has the NFL HQ handed down a punishment and officially confirmed anything?

Its not confirmed and official yet.

it probably was one of his Yoga supplements like his mom said. I really think this can be appealed and won

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Sorry until the NFL HQ makes an "official" statement non of this is "confirmed".

Have you heard from Ricky? Has the Miami FO made an official statement? Has the NFL HQ handed down a punishment and officially confirmed anything?

Its not confirmed and official yet.
you gotta wait days for that to happen, first they have to find out the exact substance and than discuss it

nick1 said:
you gotta wait days for that to happen, first they have to find out the exact substance and than discuss it

So until then, its Bash the guy and run-a-muck based on heresay and rumor?

Why dont we take the NFL HQ lead and wait for days to find out what exactly happened?

I knew Ricky couldn't be trusted and that was why I wanted him gone! So all you Ricky lovers whatcha got to say now?

Burn me once Ricky? - I still love you. Burn me twice Ricky? - What's it gonna be?

The moral of this story is: Never count on a dope smoker when a Super Bowl is on the line or anything else of at least minor importance.

Man I am pissed. What a freaking loser. The Saints are laughing their ***** off.

I wonder after all of this if he will want to come back from India, hell I wouldnt I would just hang out over there away form all the drama.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
So until then, its Bash the guy and run-a-muck based on heresay and rumor?

Why dont we take the NFL HQ lead and wait for days to find out what exactly happened?

Ricky is guilty until proven innocent at this point. He is a threepeat offender and deserves to be treated as such.

finsrule84 said:
it probably was one of his Yoga supplements like his mom said. I really think this can be appealed and won

He probably didn't inhale.

finsrule84 said:

It was 100% pure dumb ***. And there is no appeal on dumb ***.

Here lies the problem with what Ricky did, plain and simple!

"All players in an Intervention Stage who become unavailable for Testing due to travel, temporary or permanent change of residence, prior commitments, or otherwise, are required to notify the Medical Advisor in advance of such unavailability so that the Medical Advisor can schedule accordingly if such request is reasonable. If a player fails to provide the
Medical Advisor with an address and telephone number where he can be contacted, and, as a result, such player cannot be contacted when the Medical Advisor requires that a Test be administered or the player cannot be contacted at the address and telephone number provided to the Medical Advisor, the player’s failure to notify the Medical Advisor or inability to be contacted shall be considered a Positive Test."

It's in the rules, all Ricky had to do was abide by them. This is not a good thing. I see Ricky missing at least 8 games! Damn Ricky Damn!

We had better hope it was a failed test believe it or not! This way there is hope the substance in question can be a mistake. Whereas if he missed the test altogether, he reneged on the rules of his drug rehabilitation program and it will be considered a failed test regardless!
"All players in an Intervention Stage who become unavailable for Testing due to travel, temporary or permanent change of residence, prior commitments, or otherwise, are required to notify the Medical Advisor in advance of such unavailability so that the Medical Advisor can schedule accordingly if such request is reasonable. If a player fails to provide the
Medical Advisor with an address and telephone number where he can be contacted, and, as a result, such player cannot be contacted when the Medical Advisor requires that a Test be administered or the player cannot be contacted at the address and telephone number provided to the Medical Advisor, the player’s failure to notify the Medical Advisor or inability to be contacted shall be considered a Positive Test."

If it in fact was a failed test, I believe it still will take time to determine what the substance was and he may be exonerated if it isnt marijuana or a illegal substance.

Back
Top Bottom