Conflicting reports on Tait | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conflicting reports on Tait

Phins34

Favorite Player: Sammy Smith
Reaction score
One source says we offered him a contract, others say we haven't....what is going on?

It doesn't matter. We're not going to sign any one and go into the season with a bunch of nobodies on the line and Ricky will get all of 300 yards all season.. I've lost all my optimism.....

Lets hope I"m wrong.

I lost mine a while ago. This franchise needs to do something in order to make me feel better, because right now im very low on this team

fairweather fans all of u :yell: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Originally posted by Phins34
One source says we offered him a contract, others say we haven't....what is going on?

what a dumb question.:rolleyes:

Well, when Woody and Tait sign elsewhere we will see how positive you guys will be. I don't get it why everyone gets upset when a fan is disappointed with their team. As fans, we have the right to be upset, especially when they make the moves the dolphins have. Just because I am disappointed with my team doesn't make me a fairweather fan. How could I possibly be if I am sitting here on this forum, I am obviously a dedicated fan. Stop jumping on everyone's back because they get upset with their team....It is ok to do that. For some reason, because you get upset with your team means you aren't a fan for some reason. We don't have to sugercoat everything this organization does, they should be criticised from time to time, otherwise they would not care about the fans if we never got upset. If we get upset it's obviously we care.

Re: Re: Conflicting reports on Tait

Originally posted by inFINSible

what a dumb question.:rolleyes:

How is this a dumb questiom...Read the herald, and then read the sun sentinal...until you have done that then you can comment on my question.

I still love my team, and I'll still be at the games.. I just don't like the FO. I'll still have my Miami Charms on today, and maybe even wear a jersey (still in boxers). I love my team, I hate m FO.

Some people on here believe in order to be the "truest" of fans you have to love everything that team does.

Ok guys. We're all fans, period. We all love our team, period. I'm trying to stay positive and I'm going crazy with all the different stuff that's been said and written. I don't know what's going to happen at this point but the papers are driving me nuts.If people seem down on the team is cos they're frutrated as we're seeing guys going to other teams and noone coming here yet. Yes is early but they good ones are going fast and we need 3 new starters(besides Seth) on the o-line so stop attacking each other. We all want the same thing after waiting for 31 years. Lets wait and see what happens as we have no choice anyway.

Ozzy rules!!

Re: Re: Re: Conflicting reports on Tait

Originally posted by Phins34

How is this a dumb questiom...Read the herald, and then read the sun sentinal...until you have done that then you can comment on my question.
It's a dumb question if you actually expected an answer.

It was a comment for everyone to read....which is what this board is here for

It wasn't a comment.....it was a question....a question that can't be answered by anyone here.....So, why ask it?

Back
Top Bottom