Conflicting reports on Tait | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conflicting reports on Tait

My read of the articles is that we have started negotiations on a contact, but he has not yet signed an offer sheet. The discrepency seems to WHEN we will try to get the sheet signed, one hints later today, one seems to say we will wait to avoid tying up that much money for a month.

I think fans can be optomistic or pessamistic - that's your choice. Expecting everyone to agree with you is where you get into trouble. I also think that Woody and Tait represent two of the most popular FA's out there, and it's not guaranteed or 'easy' for Miami to sign either of them. I don't think it's due to lack of effort - sometimes people just make a different decision that the fans want them to. (Remember Kreutz?).

Originally posted by xiidaen
My read of the articles is that we have started negotiations on a contact, but he has not yet signed an offer sheet. The discrepency seems to WHEN we will try to get the sheet signed, one hints later today, one seems to say we will wait to avoid tying up that much money for a month.

I think fans can be optomistic or pessamistic - that's your choice. Expecting everyone to agree with you is where you get into trouble. I also think that Woody and Tait represent two of the most popular FA's out there, and it's not guaranteed or 'easy' for Miami to sign either of them. I don't think it's due to lack of effort - sometimes people just make a different decision that the fans want them to. (Remember Kreutz?).

See it was responded too

I think he was hoping that someone on the forum may have seen or heard something that maybe he didn't catch.
:wave:

my bad....I gotta remember some members need things spelled out for them occasionally.....my apologies.

Is there a reason that you are wasting your time to try and attack me....Don't you have a job or something which Is what I am off to

geez......how did I miss that big red flag...."favorite player: Sammy Smith".....:smackhead

Originally posted by PATSSUCK
fairweather fans all of u :yell: :fire: :fire: :fire:

AMEN , its a shame, how can you complain after 2 days....:yell:

Back
Top Bottom