Congrats FinHeaven | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats FinHeaven

I think what also separtes us is the quality of posts, which im guessing they dont measure, beacuse if they did Im sure we would be at the top

blakeypremer said:
I think what also separtes us is the quality of posts, which im guessing they dont measure, beacuse if they did Im sure we would be at the top

wow, can I get a rip too?

yeah this site absoluetly kicks ***...ist very well put together, and is a great place to come vent about my phins...

THANK YOU!

Just look at all the sites FH is ahead of:
4: NFL Forum
5: Football Fanzone
7:Jets Insiders
12:Bills Zone
??: wonder where the pats are???

Err we are better than the skins fans!!

We must be more active, you gonna let the skins fan be able to say they are more dedicated?

Congrats FH, and lets keep movin up the list

Phins28 said:
We were #3 because all 83773736633 Marcus Vick Threads

That's good. Let's start another thread on MV and we can be #1. lol :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Dolfan81 said:
im glad to be a part of this, but dont u think we should be second and the skins should be first, the only thing the general football has is posts last week everything else is lower

but this site rocks, its the first thing i see when i get online

:yeahthat: :rawk: It's always my first and last stop of the day. Congrats. :cooldude: :mor911:

Congrats and thanks for having a great place where fans can go and survive the off season. And thanks to everyones posts whether you agree or not with the opinions it is fantastic to get different viewpoints.

Back
Top Bottom