Congrats FinHeaven | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats FinHeaven

For The Finheaven Team

clear.gif

CrunchTime said:
Extreme skins is the official fan site MB of the Skins so it has an unfair advantage.

Finheaven is by far the largest privately owned one team NFL Football fan site.

Its a testament to all of the good work and effort AJ and the Admins and Mods have put into this site.

Props to the FH team.

PS.Its about time the Miami Dolphins made FH their official fan MB too.

I wouldn't say that it has any unfair advantage..........it was a fan site just like this and then adopted as the official mb. they were obviously already huge to earn that privledge.

Anyway, still not as good as finheaven.........I think that the one good thing it has going for it, is that there are no really good giants, Eagles or Cowboys boards out there, so the whole NFC East (likely largest fan base of any division) goes there.

thats cool we are in the top 3.soon we will be number 1:dolphins:

Doakle said:
Well looking at the Football Guys message board, they have posts like "What beer is everyone drinking tonight?" with over 4000 replies. So maybe they got to be top by people spamming for post counts, rather than genuine posts like this place:)

Oh and they have a Lost TV show discussion thread with over 7500 replies, and more beer related ones in the thousands. In fact looking at the boards list, they shot up 20 spots since the last count, so it looks like they are spamming on purpose.

I demand their disqualification:)

I guess you have not visited out Lounge where we have all of that

This just disproves what Bills fans are always trying to say about Miami not having good fans. Only the Skins have a more active message board with more members. Congratulations to Finheaven & Co.

The things that can help us get to #1 are:

-More frequent visits
-Hey all you lurkers...register!

This thread is a great example of how great the Dolphin fans are. We are an awesome force of nature!

Actually, Finheaven is the #1 largest unofficial NFL forum geared towards a particular team.

That title used to belong to Extreme Skins, but they were recently bought by the Washington Redskins. We were also narrowing the gap anyway, and I'm sure we were going to pass them anyway sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom