CONGRATS Gators Fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CONGRATS Gators Fans.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
From a tried and true LSU fanatic, Congrats to the Florida Gators today.

There were some bad calls in the first half, but you guys clearly outplayed us in the second half.

I hope Florida goes on to win the SEC Championship and maybe even the National Championship.

Good luck the rest of the way, and I can't wait till next year's meeting in Baton Rouge, LA. (I would love for some of you to come to that with me)

Congrats again.

DD.

IF they beat Auburn then they will face OSU and lose big time.

DolphinDevil28 said:
From a tried and true LSU fanatic, Congrats to the Florida Gators today.

There were some bad calls in the first half, but you guys clearly outplayed us in the second half.

I hope Florida goes on to win the SEC Championship and maybe even the National Championship.

Good luck the rest of the way, and I can't wait till next year's meeting in Baton Rouge, LA. (I would love for some of you to come to that with me)

Congrats again.

DD.

Coming from a complete outsider,
DD- You are the prime example of what a good sport is. I believe this KARMA will include rewards......
Nice post man...

azfinfanmang said:
Coming from a complete outsider,
DD- You are the prime example of what a good sport is. I believe this KARMA will include rewards......
Nice post man...

Thanks dude.

I b!tched to no end when we got screwed against Auburn. But the Gators clearly whooped us in the 2nd half today.

And congrats to them.

Thanks DD!
You truly are a great fan :yes:

I'm very worried that we could still see you again in Atlanta.

finswin56 said:
Thanks DD!
You truly are a great fan :yes:

I'm very worried that we could still see you again in Atlanta.

No shot.

You are going to play Auburn. (and I will pull for the Gators with all my heart.)

Auburn is practically 2 games ahead of us right now. A game in the W/L column and the tie breaker.

Like I said, NEXT year is LSU's year. For real.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No shot.

You are going to play Auburn. (and I will pull for the Gators with all my heart.)

Auburn is practically 2 games ahead of us right now. A game in the W/L column and the tie breaker.

Like I said, NEXT year is LSU's year. For real.
Still a shot, Auburn has to play 'Bama. If they lose to UF next week, Auburn players could mail it in, and 'Bama isn't a push over.

Back
Top Bottom