CONGRATS Gators Fans. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CONGRATS Gators Fans.

Oboy said:
Great game and very classy DD!

I may take some slack for this, but I really think the QB you had play last year in the Peach bowl (sorry can't remember his name) is better than Russell. Russell throws a GREAT deep ball, but if you take that away from him, I feel he is an average QB.

Matt Flynn.

And 90% of LSU fans agree with you.

thanks for being a good sport.i was supised by how well uf played today personally.tim tebow is awsome when his number is called but i like leak alot better but this year we could possibly play for it all.go gators:woot:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Matt Flynn.

And 90% of LSU fans agree with you.
I am still surprised Les Miles keeps playing Russell. Flynn looked AWESOME in that Peach bowl (only game I have seen him play).

Seriously, Flynn scares me a LOT more than Russell does.

DD28..I cant seem to mention the parrallels are teams share.

Both lose on the same week as a result of some TERRIBLE calls

Then lose again on same week getting beat handly

Man idk wat happened....but hopefully i get over it I feel ur pain buddy good luck the rest of the way BEAT AUBURN!!!!!!

Classy LSU fan DD! I'm sorry I can't say that about the ones that were in Gainesville. I was walking in the UF campus and some LSU fans hollering drunken stupidity at me. I just turned around pointed to a Gator statue next to me and said to him, "This is our house, welcome. Make sure to wipe the **** off your shoes before you come in." The guy then had no clue what else to say so he then resorted to acting like a chick and commenting about the cargo shorts I was wearing. It warrented no response. This was before the game.

Chances are that guy got what he wanted, a fight in the stadium for his stupidity. While I enjoyed the beating of the Bayou Bengals unscathed, not arrested, and drinking my *** off with some hot chickies willing to give it up. It is truely great to be a Florida Gator!

AirFishOne said:
DD28..I cant seem to mention the parrallels are teams share.

Both lose on the same week as a result of some TERRIBLE calls

Then lose again on same week getting beat handly

Man idk wat happened....but hopefully i get over it I feel ur pain buddy good luck the rest of the way BEAT AUBURN!!!!!!
Whoa! UF had plenty of bad calls as well! The refs just plained sucked in that game

Congrat UF.

You guys defeniatly deserve #2 right now. USC is playing like ****.

Back
Top Bottom