Congrats to the Bills/Bills fan here (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats to the Bills/Bills fan here (merged)

You know the old saying never trade within your own division. New England I think is going to regret ever making that trade. I know as a fin fan I hated to see Drew go to Buffalo

Bledsoe is a great qb and what happened to him in NE is sad. I think it is great that our guys were giving him his props when discussing the upcoming game. I also think it was one of the only high points of the game watching him get sacked 5 times by those same guys. :;):

The trade was the stupidest move in NFL history.

You won, but don't be disillusioned. YOu beat our second string Left tackle, Receivers, and QB. You would have been soundly beat if we were whole.

We will see you later and I promise it will be a different story. You have pissed our team off and they will extract redemption in Buffalo.

Classy Post John, your fellow Bill's fans here could learn a thing or two from you...

However as far as Henry goes, I think it's more the O-Line and peoples fear of teh passing game than Henry himself (I could have run for 100 with the holes that were opened up yesterday) Props to your Run blocking and Props on grabbing one of the 3 best active QB's in the league.

miamian

watch for an email, as soon as i get an answer from thefinfanman, we'll make plans! time is gettin short!

I'm getting excited for that one. BTW, I'm off on vacation at the end of this week, so I may be out of touch often. I'll try to check in now and then.

Originally posted by Miamian
I'm getting excited for that one. BTW, I'm off on vacation at the end of this week, so I may be out of touch often. I'll try to check in now and then.
what i'm thinking about doing, since thefinfanman has a spot set up for tailgating every home game, i was thinking about everybody taking their own snacks and meeting there. its right across from the orange parking lot!;)

finatic,

I actually think you missed your shot....its not to often that they have Miami coming to Buffalo in the wintertime...and the fins dont do very well in the cold weather.......

but hey....anything is possible

Re: Bills fan here

Originally posted by John from Hemet
Regardless of whether you lost or not...this was still a good game between 2 division rivals and your defense really did play quite well.....best any defense has play our bills O this year....

A couple of points to make:

- It looks like a really rivalry has brewed between Jonas Jennings our young stud Left Tackle and the best DE in the game Jason Taylor...this should be a really fun one to watch for the next few years

- Man...you could really see how PO'd the defense of Miami was that New England traded Bledsoe to the Bills.....what do you guys think of that. It looks to me like he warp speeded our rebiulding phase.

- I tried to tell you guys about Travis Henry...this kid is a top 5-7 back in this league

I wish you best of luck with Ray Lucas....I knew he would be prone to errant throws but I dont think he is anywhere near as bad as he showed on Sunday.....good luck till we see you again in Buffalo...

Congrats on last Sunday. It was painful for us Phin fans, but Buffalo were the best team on the day.

I'm still not convinced that Henry is a top 5-7 RB, but he is decent. Most of Henry's good runs against Miami were off left side, where the containment by the Phins was horrible and Travis was barely touched. I don't dispute the guy has ability, and may become a pro-bowler one day, but it may be a little premature to give such high praise.

I agree with everyone here about Bledsoe. What a bonehead trade. The only thing that I can think of that may somehow justify it, is that the Pats didn't believe that Drew had much left in the tank. This could also explain why there weren't more shoppers for Bledsoe's services (in addition to the financial probs). Out of interest, did Buffalo restructure Bledsoe's contract? If not, how much is he being paid?? Is his contract team friendly??

Its nice to see that some Bills fans can hold a sensible discussion :)

Personally, I go by two rules here: Don't winge when you lose
and don't gloat when you win.

Back
Top Bottom