Congratulations on the Win | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

There was a bills fan whose posts I actually did enjoy, even if i only noticed a handul of them. Cant remember his name(it began with a K). Something like kinzua or something like that but his posts were usually thoughtful, intelligent, cogent and devoid of argumentative flotsam. By far, IMO, the best of the opposing teams posters

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Junc is such a homer....anyone who buys this "congrats on the win" crap is a sucker. Hes trying to minimize the bashing he knows hes gonna receive.

Junc is such a homer he even gets bashed on gang greens forums...i never understood why some of you guys here think hes a good poster. Hes a fact/stat spinning homer.

Just because he says hes not a homer doesnt mean hes not a homer. Its like a high school girl saying shes not a whore while she f*cks half the guys in her school.

lol Junc is such a homer....anyone who buys this "congrats on the win" crap is a sucker. Hes trying to minimize the bashing he knows hes gonna receive.

Junc is such a homer he even gets bashed on gang greens forums...i never understood why some of you guys here think hes a good poster. Hes a fact/stat spinning homer.

Just because he says hes not a homer doesnt mean hes not a homer. Its like a high school girl saying shes not a whore while she f*cks half the guys in her school.

so what youre saying is that he's a homer

I don't have a lot of time to take my lumps today but I promise you'll have plenty of time for that beginning tomorrow. My team stunk this year and was an embarrassment down the strecth, the QB was awful, the D was bad, the WRs terrible, the OL awful. It was a brutal end and it will be tough watching the playoffs w/o the Jets involved again as I had so much fun w/ the runs the 2 previous years.

You guys finished strong, you have the pieces in place for a top 10 D which is a good start, you need to find a good HC, a QB, upgrade the Ol a bit and you can compete for a playoff berth as early as next year. Things change quickly in this league- look at Cincy, sure they didn't have the toughest sched but w/ a rookie QB they are a playoff team and they had no expectations this year.

As far as my team, it's tough to think about next year already. I look forward to football season all year and when it's over(especially like this) it really sucks. I think we have a good, young core and we need to make a few changes to get back to top tier status. We need a RT #1, that's the biggest need this offseason. It would be nice to keep Plax and re-sign Braylon so Sanchez has a deep threat. Holmes needs to lose his captaincy and Rex needs to remove all those dumb "C" patches, the players know who the real captains are- you can't force that on them.

The QB took a step back this year w/o a doubt and he was a main culprit the last 2 weeks why we aren't going back to postseason but he's still helped us to 2 title games in 2 years and he's still very young. He will get better so I'm not worried about him.

The QB and the OC get most of the blames but the D needs to be upgraded as well, we need some LB & Safety help badly.

We'll see what happens, it's going to be a long offseason. Good luck finding the coach you want and we'll battle it out again next year.
sugarcoat much?

still, appreciate the initiative of your coming back and eating crow salad.....respect

Passive Aggressiveness: "It's true we may be mediocre this year (although we're usually "elite"); someday you may rise to that level yourselves."

The QB took a step back this year w/o a doubt and he was a main culprit the last 2 weeks why we aren't going back to postseason but he's still helped us to 2 title games in 2 years and he's still very young. He will get better so I'm not worried about him.

:lol2:
you're just too funny junc:lol:

I could picture junc tearing up and having a T.O. like moment after the Fins kicked the Jets ***.

tocrying1-1.jpg

"That's my quarterback!"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom