Congratulations on the Win | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

Oh man was that sweet..Def wanted to send JT out on a win...Would have been sweeter if he never joined the Dark side.

if he didn't he never would have had a chance to play for an AFC title:chuckle:

WAY TO GO CONFESSOR!!!! Tell's it like it is!!!! The best post EVER!!! it deserves 2 victory cigars!!! Classic my man Classic!!!

I stopped reading after "Our team beat the living crap out of your team". that invalidates anything posted after that.

if he didn't he never would have had a chance to play for an AFC title:chuckle:

I stopped reading after "Our team beat the living crap out of your team". that invalidates anything posted after that.

"Sigh"...debating the Jets vs the Dolphins..this year..is kind of like saying "Hey" "I'm the tallest midget!"

You sure are clinging to those two AFC championship appearances. I said before that you missed your shot, that was it. I said you were delusional. If you seriously believe that, a) Sanchez will get better, and b) the Jets are a quick and easy fix away from being an elite team, you ARE delusional. At this point, you should sit down, you're making a fool of yourself.

You sure are clinging to those two AFC championship appearances. I said before that you missed your shot, that was it. I said you were delusional. If you seriously believe that, a) Sanchez will get better, and b) the Jets are a quick and easy fix away from being an elite team, you ARE delusional. At this point, you should sit down, you're making a fool of yourself.

I heard that the last 3 years and 2 of them we made title games. We were as bad as we could be and still 8-8. We only need a few minor tweaks to be back among the AFC elite.

I heard that the last 3 years and 2 of them we made title games. We were as bad as we could be and still 8-8. We only need a few minor tweaks to be back among the AFC elite.
​MINOR TWEAKS???? This gets funnier and funnier. Are you going to share those drugs?

Keep telling yourself you know a lot about this sport if it makes you sleep better at night. Because it's obvious you don't know very much, if any at all. Minor tweaks, Sanchez a good QB. LOL.

we started off 0-7 and the jets only won 2 more games than us ...rofl

​MINOR TWEAKS???? This gets funnier and funnier. Are you going to share those drugs?

so an 8-8 team w/ a young core, good GM, good coaching staff needs major changes? really? where are these major changes needed?

Keep telling yourself you know a lot about this sport if it makes you sleep better at night. Because it's obvious you don't know very much, if any at all. Minor tweaks, Sanchez a good QB. LOL.

Yeah we suck, we have no hope. Miami will be better than us again next year like they were this year last year and 2 years ago.

we started off 0-7 and the jets only won 2 more games than us ...rofl

we won 2 more games though, right? so in the last 3 years we have won 8 more games(not including the 4 playoff wins)

its funny you never hear any pats or bills fans come here and gloat over their afc championship losses.

there is a reason he has the spin meister badge.

With Rex and Sanchez, you have no hope for next season. Neither will be there past that. As for the rest of that ridiculous posting, which playoff game are you participating in this season? None? Oh. I'll take the better draft pick, thanks. Nobody cares about what the Jets did 2 years ago. They didn't win anything meaningful.

The Jets are going to be even worse next year. The dont have the dominant line or running game anymore. Wayne hunter is Marc Columbo bad. Their defense is a shell of what it was. They trot out one of the 3 worst starting qbs in the NFL each week. Their number one receiver is a cancer. They have no real pass rusher and their GM is really good at drafting first round busts and way overpaying players. They have no good young talent and its only going to get worse

Like i said. As of today the dolphins are the better team and are in a much better position going forward since we at least know that we need to upgrade our qb while the jets have tied their wagon to one of the worst qbs in the league. The jets over under wins total in vegas next year will be between 7.5 and 8.5 and under is a good bet

its funny you never hear any pats or bills fans come here and gloat over their afc championship losses.

there is a reason he has the spin meister badge.

well you gotta realize as pathetic as it sounds, that was the best back to back season in all of jets history

NYjunk....I am laughing at you. :lol2: To read your comments trying to defend yourself...thanks for the entertainment.

No seriously. Im gonna try to be as objective as possible. The jets OL isnt that good. Mangold is great but a center can only do so much. Brick is pretty good but the right side of the line is bad. The running game is average(and thats me being nice). Shonn Green is a big drop off from what Thomas Jones gave them and LT looks to be retiring. Plax is old and slow and completely undependable going forward. Holmes is a head case and a lockerroom cancer. Sanchez is ........well enough said.

On defense Revis is great but Cromartie gives up as many big plays as he prevents. Hes widely inconsistant. Eric Smith is terrible. Bart Scott is getting cut. Pace is Ok. Harris is a very good player but the LBs arent nearly as productive as they were two years ago. DL isnt great. Tannenbaum hasnt drafted well. Wilkerson hasnt shown anything. Kyle Wilson hasnt lived up to a first round pick. Gholston was a bust and Sanchez is Sanchez. There is nothing much there in terms of young players to see an optimistic future. The jets were honestly lucky to be 8-8 this year. Washington and the second Buffalo games were near loses while Miami was crushing them during the latter part of the season

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom