Congratulations on the Win | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

Ha! There is one thing that should be against grammatical rules, placing the word good in the same sentence with Sanchez.

That's what's called an "oxymoron" (as compared to any homeristric fan who thinks that Sanchez is "good" being just a plain "moron.")

Jets playoff appearances- 12
Dolphins- 22

you lose AGAIN...Loser. Sit down. Keep your mouth SHUT.

It's arguments like this where I side with Junc. C'mon man, the Jets have had more recent success in the playoffs than the Dolphins have. There is no denying that fact. So why bring it up?

and this year has 8-9 games to play so what is your point?

It should be obvious, but I'm not above explaining things to those that cannot keep up. The Dolphins are ahead of the Jets in the standings (even with the great Sanchez at the helm for the Jets :lol:).

It's arguments like this where I side with Junc. C'mon man, the Jets have had more recent success in the playoffs than the Dolphins have. There is no denying that fact. So why bring it up?

Because two years ago might as well be 20 years ago. The league changes quickly and touting 2009 & 2010 isn't much different than touting 1992. The questions are how is the team performing RIGHT NOW and how is the team setup for the future. The Jets are regressing and the Fins are progressing. That is all that matters.

Because two years ago might as well be 20 years ago. The league changes quickly and touting 2009 & 2010 isn't much different than touting 1992. The questions are how is the team performing RIGHT NOW and how is the team setup for the future. The Jets are regressing and the Fins are progressing. That is all that matters.

yep so if you make the playoffs this year and we have a better record at midseason next year I'm sure you'll say 2012 is int he past and the Jets are better. You guys couldn't admit that in '09 and '10 when we were maing title game runs, stop being a phony.

yep so if you make the playoffs this year and we have a better record at midseason next year I'm sure you'll say 2012 is int he past and the Jets are better. You guys couldn't admit that in '09 and '10 when we were maing title game runs, stop being a phony.
If you were not a part of this site, very, very few posters would know who played in the '09 and '10 title games.

If you were not a part of this site, very, very few posters would know who played in the '09 and '10 title games.

they are bad fans then, if we all follow this come close enough to discuss it every day we should know what is going on. I could tell you off the top of my head who lost in every title game since I have been following the Jets.

they are bad fans then, if we all follow this come close enough to discuss it every day we should know what is going on. I could tell you off the top of my head who lost in every title game since I have been following the Jets.
Bad fans? I don't care who was in the 2009 title game because the Dolphins weren't. If they were I would remember it.

I've seen my QB nearly lead us to TWO SBs, I've seen my QB help my team win 4 ROAD playoff games. Did henne even play in a win and in game? NO. There is no comparison.

It's still close.

NYJ 17.5
Mia 19.4

comsidering you guys have the next great QB in the lineup and we have the worst QB/OC in the league that's not a huge difference and Tannehill barely played, your PPg in his 6 games is 18.8

you really like finishing behind us, huh?

Mark Sanchez, 4-2 in postseason w/ 4 road wins.

Matt Ryan 0-3
Rivers 3-4(including losing to mark's team and one of his wins he left game trailing and backup led them to win)

no argument w/ Ben or Eli at this point and Hasslebeck does have a SB app in a weak NFC but he is 5-6 as a playoff starter including 0-4 on the road.

So what rex grossman took the bears to the superbowl and played well in the playoff games and then **** the bed in the superbowl. Accuracy is important for a qb among other things and the proof is in the pudding. He is not a consistently accurate qb or else he wouldn't have an awful completion % for an nfl qb. I mean he's over threw key passes against miami. Even in the first game there were scores left on the field. I remember he had pressure on him with a dolphins player running toward him and he overthrew an open jets Wr by like 15 feet. The jets almost missed the playoffs the '09 season because of sanchez playing bad the final stretch and then had the gift from indy resting their starters and the bengals too. Matt Ryan is 0-3 in the playoffs, but peyton was too and then he started winning playoff games and won a superbowl and went to another one against the saints. You are delusional man. Sanchez is qb that needs a great defense and running game and o line behind him and not have to throw too many times to get a team too far and that's hard to sustain in the nfl, as players are gone or traded and defenses weaken a little, wherease franchise qbs or even good ones can lead the offense and make up for some holes. Sanchez is obviously not that guy. He's decent. I swear you have to be the one of the few jets fans that still likes sanchez..i checked the gang green forum, just looking, not posting. And not many like him, and I have to give them props for taking their homer glasses off and being realistic about things. I used to think Henne was gonna be the guy as he did have some great moments early in his career and stuck up for him, but then I had to face the music and realized that he just isn't the guy.

Back
Top Bottom