Congratulations!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations!!!!!

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that one of our own is graduating from Michigan State University tomorrow! :D

CONGRATS....SCUBAMAN13

WAY TO GO!!! :cool:

Holy crap, we have a real live college graduate here at Fin Heaven? Does this mean we are now going to be held to a higher standard?

Go Scubaman!!!

hey, thanks guys

Yeah, after 5 long years (transferring schools kills your credits...) I finally did it. Originally started off doing Computer Engineering, but that got boring, then moved to do Computer Science, but that too bored me. Now, I am a Telecommunications major with an emphasis in Information Technology from Michigan State University. Oh yeah, and a minor/cognate in Computer Science.

And with this economy, you'll see me working full time at the video store down the corner until my full time career takes off (soon I hope). If anyone hears any job openings in IT, let me know or pass on my resume or whatnot. It's at my web page.

Oh yeah, I know, a Big Ten graduate, and working full time at the video store. I tried to get the job as the paperboy, but the University of Michigan grad beat me to it, hehehe :lol:

Thanks everyone, see you all on here after I awaken from my comotose state on tuesday evening. Got a full day at the bar monday 5 pm - end of the game. Getting there early to secure seats for my 20 people joining me to watch the game. We better show up....

when i was a kid...............

going to college was no big deal, now its pretty much a must, if you want a decent job. i started working soon as i got out of high school and when i tried to get back into school couldn't hack it. so props are in order scubaman.

i've got a shirt that would be just perfect for you. it says MIAMI DOLPHINS, but it also has a half man and half fish on the front! :goof:

Congrats and Trivia for Scubaman

who was the last person draft by the Fins from Michigan State ?

Way to go Scubaman - where you going for your masters ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom