Connor Williams is not coming back to any team... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Connor Williams is not coming back to any team...

Well, if a player already had made several million dollars, that's enough to retire on. That is, unless you're a complete idiot and waste it on big houses, expensive cars and bling, or maybe 10 kids and the baby mamas. And for a player who has already made 20 million and is set to make 10 million more, if he holds out because he wants another 15 million instead of 10, then he's greedy... and there is no denying that.
100%

Well, if a player already had made several million dollars, that's enough to retire on. That is, unless you're a complete idiot and waste it on big houses, expensive cars and bling, or maybe 10 kids and the baby mamas. And for a player who has already made 20 million and is set to make 10 million more, if he holds out because he wants another 15 million instead of 10, then he's greedy... and there is no denying that.
Travis Kelce is learning it’s hard to afford to date a multi-billionaire. Poor guy.

So true. I mean 2.5 million at 4 percent annual return from money markets is like 100k. I mean making over 100k a year for no work... this is why I never empathize with nfl players whining about money. Imagine being able to just walk away from work forever whenever you want...
I don't mind when they negotiate the biggest contract that they can; that's perfectly understandable... and fair.
It's when they refuse to practice or even show up when they are under contract. Those guys should be suspended... and then sued. They signed that contract, and their signature says they are legally (and morally) required to show up and give their best... just like at our jobs.
So... screw those guys who hold out while under contract. Their word is worthless, and so are they.

I don't mind when they negotiate the biggest contract that they can; that's perfectly understandable... and fair.
It's when they refuse to practice or even show up when they are under contract. Those guys should be suspended... and then sued. They signed that contract, and their signature says they are legally (and morally) required to show up and give their best... just like at our jobs.
So... screw those guys who hold out while under contract. Their word is worthless, and so are they.
Totally Agree!!!

Back
Top Bottom