Conspiracy theory? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conspiracy theory?

crosen1105

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know this has been talked about before but an interesting stat was stated in the SB. I for one have seen far too many examples and firmly believe that some teams get 'extra lovin' from the officials....especially the Patriots. I am thrilled that they lost by the way.
Toward the end of the second half, when the Patriots had a false start, the announcers said that was their first offensive penalty since the regular season. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Seeing the refs celebrating with them after the Jags game and many other examples, I am COMPLETELY sold on the fact that the NFL only wants certain teams to win....and they will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

I hear you...I said that I heard offensive penalty. Which means no holding penalties, offensive PI, etc...nothing. Which when I watch an NFL game, you can almost call holding on every play. It seems that some teams get called for tick tack stuff away from plays but the Pats have none. If that stat is true it further exemplifies my losing interest in this league....that's my only point.

Disciplined team. Has nothing to do with officials or any conspiracy. It’s actually quite simple why they consistently good

It was amazing to me to see the pats not get the benefit of the doubt on replay.

And multiple times even. Football gods maybe doing us all a solid

I know this has been talked about before but an interesting stat was stated in the SB. I for one have seen far too many examples and firmly believe that some teams get 'extra lovin' from the officials....especially the Patriots. I am thrilled that they lost by the way.
Toward the end of the second half, when the Patriots had a false start, the announcers said that was their first offensive penalty since the regular season. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Seeing the refs celebrating with them after the Jags game and many other examples, I am COMPLETELY sold on the fact that the NFL only wants certain teams to win....and they will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

No way in hell is it a conspiracy by the NFL, that would be impossible to keep quiet, and I'm thinking that could be prison for Goodell and whoever else was involved. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out the refs were putting money on the game though. It would be too easy to give them a call or two if its close.

Not buying that. Disciplined teams still get penalized sometimes.
Exactly. And in the playoffs against good defenses and they don’t hold not even once intentionally to avoid giving up a sack after being beat? Are people trying to say the New England line didn’t get beat once at all for the entire postseason?

I thought the LB should have been called for PI on that last 2 point try. Never looked back and hit guy before ball arrived. Agree w Hoops. Thought they would find a way to overturn something for them. They did get a free timeout w 3:17 to go when Chung got hurt. Very suspicious if you ask me.

Last 2 pointer wasn’t placed well by foles. Throw it outside as in lead he converts throw it inside lb breaks it up

Ball placement don’t underestimate it

You all realize that the Don Shula Dolphins lead the league for fewest penalties for 13 of his years as coach. We also had the fewest penalties called for 8 consecutive seasons. Maybe it’s just good coaching. Maybe the Fact the Patriots have reached the SB 8 times and have been in the AFC title game 15 times is a sign that they are a well coached team. I know I band my head figuring out how Wes Walker, Edelman, Amandola and Hogan look like pro bowlers HOF receivers and dominate. BB is just the GOAT and penalties is part of the reason why. Some are right they do get love from the officials but most good teams do.

I've often wondered what happens at halftime of games at Gillette stadium. It seems like teams can play a competitive 1st half or even be leading and then get thumped in the 2nd half. A few years ago we had a couple games up there and we led 21-7 or so at half only to get embarrassed by games end.
Remember the time denver had like 24-0 lead only to lose???

Makes me wonder.....

You all realize that the Don Shula Dolphins lead the league for fewest penalties for 13 of his years as coach. We also had the fewest penalties called for 8 consecutive seasons. Maybe it’s just good coaching. Maybe the Fact the Patriots have reached the SB 8 times and have been in the AFC title game 15 times is a sign that they are a well coached team. I know I band my head figuring out how Wes Walker, Edelman, Amandola and Hogan look like pro bowlers HOF receivers and dominate. BB is just the GOAT and penalties is part of the reason why. Some are right they do get love from the officials but most good teams do.
But did Shula ever have a three game stretch with one offensive penalty like the Patriots this post season? I believe some of it is like the strike zone for superstars in baseball and getting fouls in the NBA if you are an established player. I think some refs give the Pats the benefit of the doubt on close calls.

There was a point in the fourth quarter; Pats had the ball close to the Eagles goal line, where the play clock LITERALLY jumped backward several seconds. I watched it and thought I was hallucinating for a second. I don't know if anyone else caught it, but I swear this occurred.

I've often wondered what happens at halftime of games at Gillette stadium. It seems like teams can play a competitive 1st half or even be leading and then get thumped in the 2nd half. A few years ago we had a couple games up there and we led 21-7 or so at half only to get embarrassed by games end.
Remember the time denver had like 24-0 lead only to lose???

Makes me wonder.....
Sticking with the premise of the thread title. I am going to say the Pats got a hold of the recipe to our sports science drinks. During halftimes they pump those ****tails into their Gatorade jugs of their opponents while they are in the locker room. This could explain the poor play by visiting teams in Foxboro.

Back
Top Bottom