could be a snow-fight ! ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

could be a snow-fight ! !

dolphinsrok

Starter
Reaction score
I think maimi will have the advantage in the snow, I don't believe in this fish can't swim in the snow concept.

we're all human and the weather affects us all as a whole

the snow affects the pats more than us because they relie so heavily on their passing game

Big guys like randy and ricky will be breaking tackles all day and our D is gonna step up huge this game and at the end of the game on behalf of the miami dolphins organization, brian bitchlik will receive a bucket of yellow snow

GO FINZZZZ !!!

Quote of the year: "look at the look on parcels' face, he looks like he drank a quart of motor oil" Jim Mandich -undefeated !

On the Dave Wanndstedt show this past week they were talking about weather being a factor... and he said in no uncertain terms that since he has been in Miami, the cold weather/snow HAS NOT been a factor in any of their loses in the cold.

I agree with Dave, but c'mon - what do you expect him to say? "We're a good team - but, yea, we suck in the cold."

I live in MA, and there is a good chance we will be having snow this weekend!! Being a Phins fan for so long, I think we are better off in the nice weather....

GO PHINS!!! I want this win soooo badly....shut up my gf who is a huge Pats fan!!!

Originally posted by Rebar71
I agree with Dave, but c'mon - what do you expect him to say? "We're a good team - but, yea, we suck in the cold."

I'm just reporting what he said... Not what I expect him to say.
He could have said something like, "well in the past weather has played a small factor in one area or another", but he didn't say that because he doesn't believe it to be true...

This thread is about the weather so I figure what the Head Coach has to say about it is relevant. Besides it wasn't what he said, it was how he said it... He REALLY doesn't believe its a factor.

I don't believe it is either - except maybe at Lambeau.

Cold weather ushers in the Pats power running game.

Originally posted by TBrown#80

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you a Miami fan making fun of Pats fans? I hope so, because the stuff you post doesn't paint a very positive picture of the mental prowess of the typical Pats fan.

Pats fans simply don't live in reality.

Originally posted by MarinoFAN13

GO PHINS!!! I want this win soooo badly....shut up my gf who is a huge Pats fan!!!

She better be pretty damn hot or put out quite a lot to date one of those people. :lol:

I'm just kidding around man, I'm sure she is a lovely woman, except for the fact she has no taste.....in football teams.....

Originally posted by Rebar71

We're designed to play better in the snow:

-a nasty running game (even though this year we haven't reached our potential)

-an outstanding defense (grab int's in the bad weather)

-a qb who can scramble and not relie on the depp pass

after those things everything else is mental

Sure the Fins have a good chance Sunday, but the weather will help nobody but the Pats.

The field is in such awful shape that any moisture thrown into the equation will have both kickers pining for the smooth surface of the infield at Pro Player:) Any positive progress will have to take place outside the hashmarks. Guys will be spinning their wheels inside them.

The bad weather will only help Miami as the Patriots are the better team by the air. Don't be surprised if this is a 9-6 game with Mare getting revenge and kicking the winning FG in OT.

Back
Top Bottom