could be a snow-fight ! ! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

could be a snow-fight ! !

Originally posted by Tailgater
Sure the Fins have a good chance Sunday, but the weather will help nobody but the Pats.

The field is in such awful shape that any moisture thrown into the equation will have both kickers pining for the smooth surface of the infield at Pro Player:) Any positive progress will have to take place outside the hashmarks. Guys will be spinning their wheels inside them.

ricky had 231 against bufalo in the snow.....and this time we aren't loosing

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

ricky had 231 against bufalo in the snow.....and this time we aren't loosing

Bledsoe made some solid throws in the foul weather and that's the only reason Buffalo won that game. Brady doesn't have that strong of an arm, so if the weather's foul, he'll stick to short passes and the running game.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
All he does is stick to short passes anyway.

Yeah, like the one that beat Miami this year!!!

I love you fin fans. You crack me up.This is too easy

:lol:

Originally posted by NE Matt

Brady has not been known for his rocket of an arm, he's your qb, you should know that

the 80 yd pass was a nice one in ot I must admit. but he is chatagorized as a short accurate passer more than a bomb throwing passer

either way 23 and 29 are gonna snatch some out of the sky, so don't get too high on that brady bomb last time

Originally posted by NE Matt

So what? One long pass all year? And a whole bunch of pretty BS wins. I can't wait for playoff time. Becuase Miami will get in, and the pats will lose in the first round. I bet the pats don't even hold onto the division!

Originally posted by MarinoFAN13
I live in MA, and there is a good chance we will be having snow this weekend!! Being a Phins fan for so long, I think we are better off in the nice weather....

GO PHINS!!! I want this win soooo badly....shut up my gf who is a huge Pats fan!!!

weather channel.com says there will be wind/snow. if there is wind, dont you think that benefits us? im sorry, but new england aint no damn running team!:lol:

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
All he does is stick to short passes anyway.

yeah how many times did they throw that lame *** quick pass to the WR at the line? i counted at least 5. it was all lame coverage that dictated that. on a wet windy day, that stuff will be tougher. and to the individual who said we dolphin fans are too easy, well, F your tuck rule!

That's why I wish Miami would man up on the WR, it takes the element away, if puss arm brady wants to try it he will get picked off. That simple. All he does is throw that quick pass, quick slant or rb screen. That's it.

The worse the weather is, the better the chances for Ricky to have a huge day. There won't be another player on the field even close to his ability to break a big play any time he touches the ball, especially if the footing isn't great. It's hard enough to tackle him in the open field in good conditions. And he has enough speed to go 50-60 yards once he runs over you.

The only thing to worry about, Ricky-wise, is whether a cold ball might bring on his occasional fumbling tendency. But if I were a Pats fan, I'd worry about him more in bad weather than in good.

Absurd arguments. Ricky this. Jay that. The Patriots are training in below-freezing ALL WEEK. Prepare for your defeat. The high today in Foxboro was in the low 20's.
Latest NOAA forecast (The local weathernerds are HINTING at a sizable Nawtheastah)

Saturday night. Cloudy. A chance of snow after midnight. Windy. Lows in the lower 20s. Chance of snow 30 percent.

Sunday. Partly cloudy with a chance of snow or sleet. Windy. Highs in the lower 30s.

Monday. Partly cloudy and breezy. Lows near 20 and highs in the upper 30s.

Which part of over 400 yards in two games with temparatures under 40 for ricky don't you understand.

If the weather is horrible it hurts the passing team and helps the running team.....DUMBASS.

Do me a favah: Check in with us Sunday night from your hovel in that urban wasteland/swamp known as "South Florida":evil:

It's mid-80's here in the "wasteland". Have fun freezing your azz off. :)

Back
Top Bottom