Could Gesicki Be A Surprise Pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Gesicki Be A Surprise Pick?

It’s not tough talk. You obviously have zero clue what you’re talking about with respect to Mo. LMAO just admit it. He’s been medically cleared.

Sorry, I meant "tough" talk. I responded to your comment regarding size with a comparison to the better prospects in the draft and instead of talking football, you respond with more weak ass personal attacks. Try harder. Seems like you just want to see the Phins name called more often on draft day. I sorta get it. The anticipation when the team is on the clock is fun, so you want more of it, regardless of what's best for the team.

And you're fooling yourself if you think the diagnosis won't impact his draft stock. Even without it, he's a 2nd round player for the reasons I mentioned. Probably 3rd if there were more quality DTs in this league. And I actually like Hurst. Hey, maybe he'll drop to our 3rd? ;) I'd be happy landing him in either, but not if it means losing out on some of the top talent in the draft at 11.

Trade down twice in the first? Would be nice but seems to only happen in Fanspeak drafts

listen, I would love to draft a local NJ kid (like Minkah) but at 11 that is way too high...our 2nd rounder would make more sense, but I have a feeling he will be gone by late 1st or early 2nd....if he is there at 42 you take him

It should be Rudolph.
But Gesicki should be in play as well if they do not go QB. He had 9 TDs in a college schedule with Trace McSorley. Andrews was better, but Gesicki posted elite number at combine. All that means he is elite.

Back
Top Bottom