could kay-jay play..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

could kay-jay play.....

Dolfan1000 said:
Well if Jimmy James didnt like it then I must have failed. :(

Do I have permission to post again master? Or am I now on a timeout?

I guess I deserved that for deciding to actually engage you. Thanks for pointing out how little I need to do that, and welcome to my ignore list.

rickysux said:
The fullback position? now that ricky MIGHT come back i hope kay jay does not get cut i think he has the skills to be a starter maybe we could do like jacksonville did with the jones kid from florida state they moved him to fb?

ronnie brown
ricky williams = STACKED AT RUNNING BACK!
kayjay harris
lamar gordon
sammy morris
I honestly don't know Kay Jay Harris's blocking ability, but I think it would be a bad move to switch him to Jacksonville. Yes, he's a big guy but I think he'll be a great back up RB for us. Whether he's going to be 2nd or 3rd string, I do not know.

Another great thing about Kay Jay Harris that I like is, he will give us a lot of depth at RB, which we should realize from that past... that you can never have enough RB's. He'd be suitable as a back-up RB, I think moving him to FB would be a bad idea. We probably won't be using a FB much anymore, and if we do, we've got Heath Evans, Jamar Martin, and even Sammy Morris.

Nublar7 said:
If Ricky Doesn't come back:

FB: Evans - Morris
RB: Brown - Gordon - Harris

If Ricky Does come back

RB: Brown - Williams - harris:wink:

hey nub you were close:wink:

Jimmy James said:
I guess I deserved that for deciding to actually engage you. Thanks for pointing out how little I need to do that, and welcome to my ignore list.

Sometimes thing's don't alway's translate when written rather than spoken. Take it easy, the dude had a subtle joke. I got it.

I like Kay Jays skills but if Brown, Williams, and Gordon play as well as expected, I would expect him to start on the practice squad. That gives us great depth. On another tangent, I know the financial circumstances have to be factored in, but has anyone thought about the fact we gave up a third for Gordon and noone would give up a second for Edge or Alexander or a third for Henry? Not a good trade in hindsight.

I thought the joke was pretty funny. As far as Kay Jay goes, we really don't know how good he is. I would love for him to be good enough to be a third down change of pace back to replace Minor.

lol @ sum1 saying they were expecting to see, can harris play safety, i remember that thread about thomas, that had to be the funniest thing ever, but anyways i think he could, hes fast and strong might not be a ball hawk though, never know and i really dont wanna, but just guessing he could beat out thomas for starter at SS.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Sometimes thing's don't alway's translate when written rather than spoken. Take it easy, the dude had a subtle joke. I got it.

A subtle joke? A subtle joke? You're kidding, right?

hey---goodjoke/bad joke, it's all in the beholder.

but back to the topic. Please don't blast me on this, but I could see (in some formation) a backfeild of Harris as RB and Brown as FB. Brown's recieving and blocking skills are top notch, and opposing defenses wouldn't be sure who would get the ball.

A play action to Harris setting up a screen for Brown

A Brown or Harris run up the middle, where both RB's do well.

Brown blocking for a long pass....

the possibilities are there. Of course if Ricky comes back in any decent shape at all- his name will probably be replacing Harris' in this lineup.

Nublar7 said:
If Ricky Doesn't come back:

RB: Brown - Gordon - Harris

If Ricky Does come back

RB: Brown - Williams - Gordon

Practice Squad: Harris

I don't see it that way. I think Harris would beat out Gordon if Williams came back. I see them cutting Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom