could kay-jay play..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

could kay-jay play.....

I was thinking for a mix up, a Harris Brown power combo could work.

To be honest, I've never seen that much on Gordon. The dolphin games I saw he was a decent receiver, but couldn't find the hole(what hole?) in the offensive line. Thanks to Westvirginiafan, I've seen more videos of Harris than Gordon.
But if Gordon's a good receiver, a Backfeild of Gordon/Harris will spread out some Linebackers and allow space.

gordons a good player, great hands out of the backfield, and another big guy, he might not create his own holes but im sure there was consufusion being on a team for less then a week and playing... gotta be tough, but im not even going off his 2 games here... im talking when i had seen him in st. loius i liked what i saw from him, hard runner and good reciever out of the backfield... if hes healthy i think hes the number 2...

your probably right due to Gordon's recieving skills. But ask W.Virginiafan for Harris receptions and I'm sure he can find a couple to make him look like jerry rice.:wink:

I fully expect both Gordon and Harris to make the roster, it will be interesting to see how they are used with Brown to make a winning combo.

Brown can play so many positions its easy to exploit a mismatch in one area.

Thanks to Westvirginiafan, I've seen more videos of Harris than Gordon.
How did you like the video's?

He made a awesome catch against the Tough Miami D that they had about 2 or 3 years ago...I'll find it if i can, because the site i got all of them from is under construction...

But trust me when i say that Kay Jay Harris will be seeing all kinds of playing time this season...

Does anyone have a Madden 2005 ratings for HARRIS? Or know where I can get one?

finsmx said:
There can't really be anything worst than ellen :wink:
yes there can, how about Rosie Odonnel, much worse than Ellen!!!:roflmao:

Jimmy James said:
If it puts your mind at ease, I didn't think your use was funny. I've seen the film about a dozen times. Sorry, man. Better luck next time.

:lol: I have aswell seen the movie many times and it wasn't funny lol. It didnt really make any sense.

EDIT: Not the movie the joke.

Gordon is gone in my opinion, he was a desperate grab by WAnspiel to save their arses! His trade was worse than Feeley's. Harris will cause Gordon's cut.

It probably cmoes down to dollars and cents. If Harris can give us comparable production for a fraction of the price, then I say it makes sense. I'm not sure how it will all play out, but if Ricky does resume playing I would think that Gordon is gone due to the increase in cap.

Whats all this talk about ricky coming back? is he or is he not? im confused because i've herd so many stories from different people...

I honestly hope he dont, i mean he dont deserve it , and plus i want Kay Jay to be back up RB...;)

Back
Top Bottom