Could Ross Be Preparing To Sell The Team In The Next Few Years? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Ross Be Preparing To Sell The Team In The Next Few Years?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Bruce Beal Jr, the man who Ross basically pegged as the next Dolphin owner should anything happen to him, was at the introduction PC yesterday pictured here:

I’ve gotten the sense Ross might be tiring of owning the Dolphins and all the losing and headaches it comes with. With the super bowl finally being hosted in his stadium next year, that would culminate a long held dream of his... makes me wonder if he is already thinking about life after the Dolphins.

Sadly Beal would be another out of town and Manhattan businessman owner... and only 48 years old... I’m really not fond of the idea of the Dolphins being owned by some Manhattan hotshot for the next few decades. Just hasn’t worked out well so far and I can’t see it working out all that well in the future.

Is there another franchise that has been successful with an ownership arrangement like this?

Is Bruce Beal related to Andy Beal who was the subject of The Professor, the Banker and the suicide king?

Beal has been a Vice Chairman with the team. If we are just spit balling theories over a picture, maybe he just got a hair cut and decided to take part with picture day.

Maybe we’ll get an owner who’s more concerned with having his team in the Super Bowl, rather than just his venue being used.
SMH, just can't please some of you guys. Constant whiners

I don't care if a monkey (insert joke here_________________) owns the team as long as we start a winning tradition again.

Beal has been a Vice Chairman with the team. If we are just spit balling theories over a picture, maybe he just got a hair cut and decided to take part with picture day.

He’s been that for years... he wasn’t at Gase intro.

I think that's pretty obvious. Ross wants to give this one last go with Grier / Flores. He's getting up there now.

Beal is from Boston. very very very old Boston money. family lent Ross his 1st $100m to start Related Co., of which Bruce is Pres.; Beal has first refusal to purchase rights, voted and approved by owners in 2016. his input with this full reboot is totally evident. Ross prob takes a yearlong abdication, with Beal fully in charge by SB54 next Feb.

Beal is from Boston. very very very old Boston money. family lent Ross his 1st $100m to start Related Co., of which Bruce is Pres.; Beal has first refusal to purchase rights, voted and approved by owners in 2016. his input with this full reboot is totally evident. Ross prob takes a yearlong abdication, with Beal fully in charge by SB54 next Feb.

Great, from being owned by a Jets fan to a Patriots fan...

That's Bruce Beal? I kinda thought it was Ben Stiller!

I’m starting to believe it’ll be sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom