Could Rowe be trade candidate? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Rowe be trade candidate?

I’d rather trade Howard and Baker to get rid of their undeserving salaries. Defense needs a complete reset. I’d probably only prioritize keeping Holland and Wilkins. Everyone else should be expendable.

Rowe certainly could be, that was my first thought when he was a healthy scratch.

Announcers just said it came down to needing help on special teams as to why Rowe was inactive.

How many special teams plays do you have compared to defensive plays per game?

Rowe needs to be in as much as possible at the moment. There has to be something we don't know about.

I’d rather trade Howard and Baker to get rid of their undeserving salaries. Defense needs a complete reset. I’d probably only prioritize keeping Holland and Wilkins. Everyone else should be expendable.

X said the O would have to step it up. But baker is atrocious. He plays when he wants to. I would take Edmunds at lber. I AM A RILEY FAN EVEN THOUGH HE IS LINITED.

You guys think Eric Rowe is a healthy scratch because we are trying to protect him against injury? In order to trade him and preserve our potential 2024 conditional 7th round pick?

LMFAO.
Yep

Makes no sense. What are ya going to get a conditional 7th rder ;) Fins need him for depth regardless as he knows the system.

Back
Top Bottom